Cassandra (Headcannons)

Cassandra is the Sadist, she enjoys tormenting and killing her victims.

She'd definitely be the one to hurt you physically, stabbing you with her sickle, clawing you with her nails, biting you.

Like with Daniela, your either one of the village people selected to be in the dungeon experiments, or chosen to be a maid/butler.

Obviously she would rather you to be an experiment, but either or, she can torment you all the same.

If you are a dungeon experiment, then theres just no hope. Instead of thinking of the worst type of tortures and crude experiments, she'll just do whatever she can to hurt you.

Including stabbing, clawing and biting, Cassandra will also let her sisters do what they wish. She'll punch, slap, kick, whatever she can, also while making horrible remarks regarding your family and how you'll never get to see them or the light of day ever again.

If your a maid/butler for the castle, then she'll always cause trouble for you. Killing outsiders in the castle, eating them in there worst state so you'll have to clean it up with delay.

Knocking over vases, pieces shattering any and everywhere just cause she know's it'll take forever to clean.

Spilling your own blood to of course. Having to constantly ask for a new pair of clothes, either from Cassandra herself, The Lady, or even other servents.

Of course she wants you to ask her, much to your embarrassment. Take you in a bathroom or her own room even, and making you change into them. All while judging you and leaving a scratch or 10.

She wants you to be entirely submissive to her. Bowing down to her when she demands it, letting her hurt you if she desires, doing everything she says. Sorta hard to do.

Absolutely despises the opposite, doing something freely, back talking, demanding your release. Makes her go into a blind rage in trying to kill you.
And she'll succeed.

If she deems you worthy enough, she might make you hers, a little pet to keep that not even her sisters can play with.

She might turn you into one of them, though it might be more trouble for her. But as long as she has you, she's not letting go.