How do they sleep (Headcanons)

Ft. Four lords, (dimis daughters are so hard to write for lol, so I'm leaving them out), Ethan, Mia, Rose, and for the first time, Chris. I'm making up for time Hehe.

Alcina Dumitrescu

She's a powerful, giant, aristocratic vampire living in a Romanian castle. She's practically royalty, so she acts like one. She often bathes before bed, while the maids/butlers, most likely you, clean, make her bed, pillows, and maybe lay a book down for her to read if she's not ready to sleep yet.

The best way to sleep is on your back or on your side they say, so she lays on her back with her hands folded neatly over her upper stomach and lays sideways with her hands under her head.

When you and she are used to being in a relationship, she'll ask you to first bathe and then join her in bed. She probably holds you like you're a teddy bear, and you often wake with her boobs in your face. She's cold, so she'll let you keep a blanket between your bodies, but they are always moved by the morning.

Since you are always up earlier than she is, you prepare her morning bath and her morning feeding. She always prefers you over anybody else, in some ways you are honored. In others, such as being weak and needing to eat a little more than usual, not so honored. She'll once and a while make you join her early morning bath, feeding on you as well, it's routine at this point, so you don't stand and wait for her anymore while making small talk, or listening to her soft snarky comments about Heisenberg.

Salvator Moreau

Moreau goes to sleep whenever he's done watching all of the tapes he has. Even then, he still talks about them and 'new details' he sees, he says the same new details every time, but you're too nice to say anything about it.

Moreau can really only sleep on his left or right, so you pick a side for him, and he sleeps on that half the whole night. He takes off his bone crown and gets as comfortable as he can on two metal beds that are pushed together to make a whole bed for the both of you. Since he sleeps on one half of his body, he tends to sleep facing you, even if you turn away and he's stuck looking at your back.

He probably sleeps with a little bear plushie.

He enjoys watching you sleep, you may not enjoy it, but he does. Don't take it the wrong way either, he admires anyone that looks better then him, but you, he's fascinated by you. You're beautiful, gorgeous. He whines sometimes when he sees you, just so enraptured by your beauty.

If you let him, he'll hold your hand while you sleep. He just likes the comfort of someone else being with him, knowing that he isn't alone.

Getting up in the morning is hard work, because you have to wake up early, find food for him, bring it back all while wrangling and fighting it, and on top of that, watch at least one tape, and then go to one of Mother Mirandas meetings. Tiring work, but Moreau is a joy to sleep with.

Donna Beneviento

Donna definitely does old person activities. Knitting, playing chess, drawing, making a doll or two, taking naps throughout the day. She wakes up early, around 6, so she goes to sleep early as well, around 8-9 or so. It's honestly a healthy sleep schedule and you feel fresh when waking up and going to sleep.

Donna washes up before bed, unties her hair from her bun, and changes into a night gown. You and she share a bed, both falling asleep rather fast and comfortably. Sometimes if the other can't sleep, the other will try to stay up a little and talk until the other is tired enough.

Donna is a cuddler, she tends to snuggle up to you when she sleeps, wanting to feel the warmth she lacks. She also tends to have nightmares, which you settle her down from, talk it out or just lay back down and comfort her with hugs and little pets on her shoulders or head.