When they pet you (Headcannons)

Ft. Dimitriscus (Alcina, Bela, Cassandra, Daniela) Heisenberg, Donna, and Rose.
My friend gave me this one lol.

Lady Dimitriscu

She really does it to tease you, she likes the embarrassment that comes along with it. Oh? Your cleaning the windows? She'll walk past you with a little head pat, saying "Good job" or "Good boy/girl."

And to be honest, it does make you embarrassed, and she always laughs when you blush.

Bela

She does it without even realizing, not knowing how it made you feel.

She'll just get done with feeding, wanting to come and relax with you in her room. She'll let you lay between her legs while you read, her absentmindedly petting your head, which sometimes makes you fall asleep. She always finds it cute.

Daniela

She finds it relaxing for herself, so if she gets upset or throws a tantrum, or just wants to be around you, she'll always pet/scratch your head.

She's basically addicted to the feeling of your hair, so expect a lot of attention from her, as well as having to carry her to bed.

Cassandra

She only does it cause she's used to pulling hair while fighting with her sisters or torturing people.

She'll pull on your hair a little bit to get your attention, or just kind of scratch your head if she's trying to cool down from being annoyed.

Salvator Moreau

He does it to get your attention.

He'll be watching one of the movies you've gotten him, and you'll be sitting beside him reading some magazines.

When a part comes on that he thinks you might like, he'll (most of the time) without looking touch you on the head and tell you that you might like it.

You find it as a kind gesture, him wanting to include you in watching movies together always makes you smile.

Donna Beneviento

Donna only does it because that's her love language, that's how she communicates that she likes you. Besdies Angie of course.

You will be either gardening, cooking, or just even relaxing, and she'll come by and pet you. It always makes you feel giddy. Angie always teases you two about it.

Karl Heisenberg

He also does it to tease, and to show his love. You'll be sitting around, writing some notes about new adaptations to the soldats, such as the Panzer soldat, and even Sturm, maybe watching Sturm brawl with some other Soldats.

And suddenly, your scooted into his lap, a hand gripping around your stomach and another combing through your hair. You always try to hide your blush by looking away, which always makes him chuckle.

Rosemary Winters

Much like Daniela, she uses it more like a coping mechanism, but also to show affection. Her fingers are always so gentle to, so it makes you feel double the love knowing that Ethan loved you to.

Rose will often hold your hands as well, rubbing her thumb over your knuckles to calm herself if she feels emotional.

Haven't updated in forever, and i feel so bad for it! Honestly really sorry about it. But I'm back with this short little headcannon, and i am also in need of requests, so feel free. Also, please vote, thank you!

Yet again, very sorry.