Bela (Headcannons)

Her, being the oldest and quietest among her sister's, rather not have to deal with you. If your a fighter or a talkative one, she wants nothing to do with you.

If your more submissive, quiet and obedient, that's right up her ally. She also would prefer if you didn't fight, or at least not to much.

Despite being the calm, quiet one, when she gets angry, she gets angry. So try not to fuck up with anything to much.

If your in one of the groups selected to be in their experiments, or just to be a blood bag, she'll leave you with Cassandra & Daniela, and then come down to mock and degrade you.

She'll be the one to finish you off thought, either through sucking you dry, or just decapitating you or something alike it. Might even turn you into a Lycan just it mess with you even after your a dead mindless creature.

If your a maid/servant, then your in HER domain, which means no Cassandra, and no Daniela can mess with you, just Bela. You follow her rules no matter what. Even her mother knows not to mess with you to much.

She'll drag you around by your hair and your clothes, humiliate and embarrass you Infront of the other servents who cower from her. Making you scared to take even a step outside of rooms, for fear she'll come out of no where to scare you.

She'd love if your we're scared of her, fear dripping off of you at even the mention of her name.

Complete submissiveness is her goal, so if she needs to scare you a bit (or a lot) then so be it. If she needs to take a limb or two off for you to get the message and not mess with her, then so be it.

If she gets attached to you, and decides to turn you into either a Lycan with a brain, or a fly thing like herself, then you'll always be a servant to her. Always and forever.

Unless she decides to kill you, that is.