2 .⠀⠀ Im Home︐☆.

Ranboo, Mr. Schlatt, and Tubbo all made it to the house. It wasn't the biggest, but it wasn't the worse. It seemed welcoming. They opened it and it wasn't all that bad.
"Here, i can show you your room once i get Tubbo to bed." Mr. Schlatt said

"Okay, thanks Mr. Schlatt." Ranboo said, standing awkwardly in the middle of the living room. He saw Mr. Schlatt walk upstairs. He looked around the walls were a light teal grey-ish color. He heard Mr. Schlatt walk down stairs.
"Alright, i can come show you your room now!" He said, and Ranboo followed him upstairs. He showed Ranboo a room and smiled.
"I'll leave you here so you can get settled. I've gotta go take you shopping." He said, walking out, leaving Ranboo alone. Ranboo placed his bags on his bed and he saw that his flag was poking out. He panicked.

'Did they see?!'

He quickly shoved it back into the box and hid it under the bed. He calmed a bit, then started to unpack.

~time skip~

Ranboo finished unpacking just in time for Mr. Schlatt to call him down for dinner.
"Reanna! Tubbo, Dinner time, you little shits!" He called from down stairs.

Ranboo winced slightly at his deadname, but he hurried downstairs to the dining table. Should he tell them? 'No, not yet.' He thought, sitting down, fiddling with his thumbs. Mr. Schlatt placed a plate of delicious looking food in front of Ranboo. Looking at this juicy steak just made him realize that he was really hungry. He looked at Tubbo, who had already started eating. Ranboo shrugged and started eating slowly. Mr. Schlatt sat across from Ranboo and Tubbo was seated at the end of the table.
"So, how is it?" Mr. Schlatt asked Ranboo.
"Its really good!" Ranboo replied after swallowing a mouthful of steak.
"Thats good." The older man replied, smiling.

'I could get used to this.'

(I'm not dead!! I decided that Schlatt wasn't going to be a crappy dad because I haven't read one story where Schlatt was a good father, so, ye! Anyway, feast my children!)