15 .⠀⠀ A promise to save a life︐☆.

(Hello everyone!! I'm not dead yet. can't kill me that easily. I've just been put of motivation and shit. BUT!! Your guy's comments always lighten up my day!! Pls keep commenting hilarious things. Love yall/p
and ofc...

enjoy :) )

Ranboo was sat at the table. Schlatt was off to get his 'Girlfriend' from the cafe. He fidgeted with a pen, tapping it on the table. He knew what would inevitably happen. She'll act all sweet, and shit, but when Schlatt leaves to work, her true monster will show through.

The tall boy stood up and ran a hand through his hair and walked to his room, closing the door. He should probably get more commissions up, but he didn't want to go back onto Twitter. He huffed and sat down on his gaming chair, staring thoughtfully. If this woman was really a monster, she would no doubt about it try and go for the younger one, who is Tubbo.
"I can't let that happen..."
He mumbled, wincing at how high his voice was.

Ranboos train of thought was interrupted when he heard the door open, then close. He let out a shaking sigh, and stood up.

"Rrreanna! Tubbo! Come meet Brittany!"

He heard Schlatt call. Ranboo slightly winced at the mention of his deadname, but he understood why. It was to protect him. Ranboo slipped on one of his binders, a white Tee over that, and a Hawaiian button top over that. He sighed and nodded to himself.

Ranboo walked out of his room and into the kitchen. Tubbo was already there, and there was a new person. Brittany.

Everyone Ranboo's known who's name was Brittany was a bitch. She had blonde hair and a crap ton of makeup. He narrowed his eyes, staring bullets into Brittany.

"Right! I need to be heading off to work! you three can go ahead and get to know each other!"

Schlatt said, giving the woman a kiss before walking out. Ranboo saw Tubbo roll his eyes in disgust.

Possible TW;
Abuse, yelling, Transphobia, arguing and crying!

please proceed with caution. <3

"So, you guys are the brats."
Brittany scoffed. Ranboo stopped leaning on the wall and stood up straight, looming over Brittany.

"you're one to talk."

ranboo Muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Lotta smack coming from a pretty young lady like you. And what the hell happened to your hair?! No, no. Now that I'm here, we need to change a few things."

she spat. Ranboo resisted the urge to punch her, but held back. His eyes narrowed. The thing he was wandering;

How the hell does she know he's a girl. was it the voice? Was it the soft chin?

He wasn't sure. He just glared bullets into the cold woman. Tubbo cleared its throat awkwardly, and Brittany turned to look at him. "Aw, aren't you the cutest." She said, venom inlacing her words like a slick, manipulative snake.

"U-uh... Thanks...?" He mumbled, staring at the woman, the same coldness in his eyes as hers. Tubbo crossed his arms. It was time he had a time to shine.

But immediately, Brittany grabbed Tubbo's hair and threw him to the ground. Immediately, Ranboo took to action and pushed the hostile woman away.

"You don't fucking touch Tubbo."

Ranboo spat. He was willing to give up his entire life for Tubbo, but he was pushed to the side. But not my Brittany.

By Tubbo.

He looked pissed. Tubbo's face was carved with anger.

"Come on, Ranboo... Let's leave." Tubbo mumbled, walking upstairs. Ranboo stayed put.

"...Look, Brittany, was it? Let's make a deal."

Ranboo said, looking at the woman. She rose an eyebrow, glaring at Ranboo.

"I'll take all of your beatings, alright. But... You can't lay a finger on Tubbo."

There was silence...

"Deal."