3 .⠀⠀ First day of school︐☆.

Ranboo woke up to a soft knock at his door. He wasn't really a deep sleeper. He heard a soft voice from the other side of the door.
"Reanna, its time for school"
Mr. Schlatt said. Ranboo sat up and started to get dressed for school. He looked at the small box of binders he had and thought for a moment. He decided to wear a binder at school. Once he got all dressed, he walked out of his room and downstairs. He saw Tubbo eating a bowl of cereal, the short boy's hair was a mess. Ranboo chuckled and got himself a bowl of cereal as well. He sat next to Tubbo and ate his breakfast.
"Alright, kiddos, I'm off to work. Cya later." Mr. Schlatt said, walking out. "Bye, Dad." Tubbo said. "Good-bye, Mr. Schlatt." Ranboo replied, and Mr. Schlatt walked out of the house, leaving Ranboo and Tubbo alone.
"We should start heading out to the bus stop." Tubbo said, finishing his cereal. Ranboo nodded and finished his cereal up. He rinsed out his bowl and set it in the dishwasher, along with the spoon he used.

Tubbo and Ranboo walked out to the bus stop and waited. Ranboo sat awkwardly, looking at the ground. Out of everyone, he was the tallest. He looked over at Tubbo and saw him talking to a blonde person. Ranboo walked over and looked at him. The blonde boy was almost as tall as him, but not quite there.
"Tubbo, who's this?" The boy asked, looking at Ranboo. "Oh! This is Reanna! Reanna, this is Tommy!" Tubbo said, smiling. His eyes were covered by his hair as usual.

~Time skip~

Ranboo walked into his first period class and stood awkwardly at the entrance.
"Hm? Oh! You must be Reanna?" The teacher asked from inside. Ranboo nodded hesitantly. "Ah! Well, I'm Mrs. Sheep!" She said. "Come on in and take a seat." Mrs. Sheep said. Ranboo nodded and took a seat in the back.

After about 3 minutes, the classroom was full of children talking and laughing. The seco bell had rung and the classroom fell silent and Mrs. Sheep started class. "Alright, class! Today we have a new student joining!" She said and everyone looked at Ranboo. "Reanna, would you like to introduce yourself?" She asked him and he nodded standing up. "Im-.. Reanna and- yeah-... I don't know what else to say-.." He said, sitting back down.

~Another time skip, sorry~

The bell rang, signifying that class was over. He got up and walked to his next class, which was PE. He walked to the gym, and into the girl's locker room. He got his gym clothes, completely forgetting that he had his binder on. The other girls just looked at him, blinking, but didn't say anything. Once Ranboo was ready, he walked out and waited for the coach's instructions. His name was Mr. Diamond or something.

After a long, exhausting PE, he finally went back to the locker room and changed back to his other clothes. He felt excruciating pain in his sides and back, but chose to ignore it.

~yet another time skip~

Finally, it was the end of the school day. He waited at the front of the school for Tubbo. He was exhausted and in pain. Finally, him and Tubbo got onto the bus and rode back home..