16 .⠀⠀ what have i done..︐☆.

(You guys are already starting a revolution in the chat I-)

TW// Physical/Verbal Abuse, Transphobia.

Its been a few days since Brittany arrived, and Ranboo's life has been a living hell. Which meant Daily beating when Schlatt leaves, an absured amount of Transphobia, and to top it all off, Tubbo gets the verbal abuse. When Schlatt left the house, then the day begins. Ranboo was in his room, the door securely locked. He was on his bed, drawing a few commissions. He finally had the guts to open them again on Twitter. He was on a call with Tommy, slipping in and out of consciousness. He'd been seeing a therapist, Mr. Minecart. "Ranboo? You there?" Tommy asked. Ranboo jumped awake and nodded, even though Tommy couldn't see it. "Yeah.. I have to go to my therapist here soon." Ranboo said, yawning. "Awh- YES MUM?! NO, I CANT DO THE LAUNDRY, IM LIVE!!! NO, MUM- IM LIVE!!" Tommy called to his mum. Ranboo let out a chuckle, until he heard Schlatt leave. "Imma go now, Tommy. I'm gunna take a nap, then go to my therapist." Ranboo said, watching his door closely. "Alright man! bye!" He said, then Ranboo left the call. He slipped on his shoes and snuck out the window. Now on the roof, he walked to the nearby tree that had a branch close to where he was. He took the leap of faith and jumped onto the8 tree, thankfully, his arms and legs found a strong grip. He started to climb down the tree, carefully placing his feet down onto the soft ground, then started to run. He got to therapy and walked into Mr. Minecart's room. "Ah, Ranboo!! Welcome back!!" He said, smiling. Mr. Minecraft had cyan hair and a welcoming face. "Hi, Mr. Minecart." Ranboo said, smiling. "Please, Call me Dan!" He said, his brown eyes shining.

(Givin yall a blast to the past :) )

After about an hour, Dan prescribed Ranboo with testosterone. Of course, first he has to take a blood test, but he was so happy that he was finally getting his life in shape. now all he had to do is get enough money for top surgery. Now, he just had to go home and deal with Brittany. "Thanks, Dan!!" Ranboo said, leaving his office. Ranboo started his walk back home, the closer he got, the worse he felt. Finally, his house came into sight. An unsettling feeling set into Ranboo's stomach. There was a dark cloud always over his home ever since Brittany arrived. He took a deep breath and walked into the house. He sighed and immediately he heard shouting. Ranboo went to Tubbo's room, and low and behold, Brittany fuckface was screaming at him. "Oi. Brittany, leave him alone." Ranboo scoffed. She turned to look at Ranboo. "Shut up, Tranny." she scoffed. Ranboo seemed unfazed. "Mhm. Alright, please leave Tubbo alone." Ranboo said. "Why should I." She snapped. "Because if you don't, I'll tell Schlatt." Ranboo said.

Tubbo's POV...

I saw Ranboo and Brittany fighting. Just like mom and dad used to. Dad used to drink alot, and mom didn't like it. She said that he's wasting money on alcohol. I knew Dad tried to stop - and he did - But mom still left because he didn't have money. She only was with him for the money. Kinda like Brittany. I stood up and wiped my tears away. The words she told me hurt, but I could get past it. I did with mom. I took a deep breath and looked at the two. "Stop Fighting!!" I snapped, glaring at Brittany. "I'm tired of your fucking behavior, Brittany. Next time you do anything out of order, I'm telling dad." I snapped, green eyes glaring at blue. I felt confident. I've been so quiet and small for so long, it felt good to feel big and loud. It felt amazing. I finally grew my wings... metaphorically. I stood strong, and pissed.

"You wouldn't dar-" Brittany started, and I grabbed out my phone. "Wanma fucking bet?!" I snapped, my green eyes ablaze with anger. Its been an entire week since Brittany arrived. I hated coming home knowing that I'm going to be screamed at and degraded for everything I am. I'm tired of this shit.

"I'm going to tell Dad.'