24 .⠀⠀ biological Parents..?︐☆.

giggles >:)

CW//
panic attacks, Self-harm, blood, knife.

Ranboo was at the bubble tea shop with Aimsey and Billzo. it's been about a week since he'd met the duo. They were drinking the sweet drink when they got a call. "Who's that?" Aims asked, cocking his head. Ranboo checked their phone and it was an unknown number. "Probably just a wrong number." Ranboo shrugged and hung up. "God damn it man we could've pranked them!" Billzo whined. "I had something in mind and everything!" Billzo sighed.

"I never pick up on random numbers." Ranboo shrugged. "That's fair." Aimsey said, taking a sip of their drink. "Well, maybe next time you should totally let me handle it!" Billzo slammed his fists down, which almost made Aimee spill xer drink. Aimsey playfully punched Billzo. Ranboo shrugged and sipped their drink, gazing out the window. They got another call, and Billzo grabbed the phone and picked up.

"This is Bill's Roadkill Restaurant, you kill it we grill it, what can I help you with?" Billzo said, trying not to giggle. there was muffled talking and Billzo's smile dropped. "Uhm.. Ranboo, I think this is important.." Billzo said, handing Ranboo the phone. Ranboo put the electronic to his ear. "Hello..?" Ranboo said. "is this Reanna?" His heart dropped. ".. no, my name is Ranboo, I think you have the wrong number.." Ranboo said slowly, hands starting to shake. "I don't think so.." The woman from the other side said. "You're Reanna Lovell? I'm looking for my daughter. I'm Celina Lovell." Ranboo felt like his heart stopped.

"Yo- 'boo, you good man? looks like you've just seen a ghost." Billzo raised an eyebrow. "I-I don't k-know who that is. I-im sorry- Best of l-luck!" Ranboo stuttered out before quickly hanging up. They were shaking and face was pale. "U-uhm.. I- i need to go, I'm- I'm really sorry-" Ranboo choked out, standing up. He placed a few bucks on the table and hurried out of the store. he practically ran home. Panic let itself settle in his chest. Tears formed at their eyes and fell, and it felt like Ranboo couldn't breathe. When Ranboo made it to his home, he hurried inside and rushed up to his room. He weaved his fingers through his brown hair and pulled it, tears rolling down his cheeks. 

"Crap-" Ranboo said with a shaking breath. They paced around their room before finding a corner to curl up into the fetal position, hands still aggressively tugging at his hair. He felt as if his world was ending. They choked back sobs -- he didn't want to worry Tubbo -- Ranboo got up and hurried over to his bed, and opened the bottom drawer of the bedside dresser. Inside was mainly clutter, but also a box knife. Ranboo reached and grabbed the box knife and closed the drawer. With shaking hands, they rolled up their sleeve and opened the knife. Without hesitation or any thought, they started cutting their wrist.

The stinging pain of the box knife dragging along their skin gave them a weird sense of comfort. Blood pooled up and trickled down his arm and fell. Ranboo only stopped when he heard a knock at the door. "Ranboo?" He heard Schlatt's voice and he panicked even more. "Y-yeah??" Ranboo stuttered out, stumbling to bandage his cuts and clean up the blood droplets. "Just checkin up on you, Kiddo. You alright?" Schlatt asked from the other side of the door. "Y-up! a-all good!" Ranboo lied, wiping away tears. he quickly put his box knife back into the bottom of the drawer and rolled his sleeve down. "Alright.. Billzo called me and told me that you seemed upset when you left." Schlatt sighed. "Are you sure you're alright kiddo?" Schlatt softly muttered, his voice full of concern. Ranboo, with shaking legs, stood up and walked over to open the door. "I.. i got a call today.. while hanging out with Bill and Aims.." Ranboo said, his voice shaking and eyes never once leaving the ground.

"Oh?" Schlatt tilted his head slightly. "A-and-" Ranboo swallowed, trying not to break down into tears again. "And there was a woman.. s-she was looking for her daughter- that had been taken away from her and put in a foster care- for 10 years..-" Ranboo swallowed again, tears forming. "And she- she said that her daughter's name is- R-..Reanna.." Ranboo said his deadname so softly, it was barely audible." Ranboo choked out. "Oh.. oh dear-.." Schlatt carefully wrapped his arms around the scared and shaken child. Ranboo leaned into the warmth of Schlatt and cried.

"Shh.. its alright kiddo.. im here.."

(HEY GUYS IM NOT DEAD!!! I've been caught up with school and recently i did the dumbass thing and i fractured my ankle :3 so yeah! Heres your food, my children, anddd make sure you pack your knives for this part :3 )