8 .⠀⠀ blood.︐☆.

Tw// This chapter contains
Implied Death
Self-harm
And Suicidal thoughts.

(Suffer. :) )

Ranboo sat in his chair, panicked. The incident.
It haunted his mind for years. His body trembled as he remembered him. He remembered the day he died.
.
.
.
.
.

Reanna was in the playroom with her friend. Their laughter was loud and true. The two had just made a promise just before

A friend forever
Week by week
Year by year
Never to be broken,
We're friends to the end.

Just a moment later, Mr. Loccs burst into the open and the two kids quickly stood up. Reanna's friend stood in front of her, protecting her from the foster worker on the other side of the room. Reanna hid behind her friend, who stood protectively.
"WILBUR!" Mr. Loccs snapped and grabbed Wilbur's arm and pulled him away from Reanna. "REANNA!! NO-! LET ME GO! REANNA HELP!" Wilbur screamed as he was dragged out of the room. Reanna could only watch in fear. She wanted to help, but she couldn't move. When she finally tried...

It was too late.

Ranboo shook his head and huffed. There was no way. Wilbur was dead.

'Its your fault he's gone.'

'Just kill yourself so you don't hurt anyone else.'

'So pathetic, Ranboo. You should've been the one that was dragged out by Mr. Loccs.'

'You're so disgusting. Just kill yourself, and everyone will be happier.

Ranboo quickly stood up and hurried to the bathroom. He searched through the drawers in the bathroom and saw a blade. He huffed and locked the bathroom door and rolled up his sleeve.

2 for Tubbo

2 for Mr. Schlatt

3 for Wilbur

2 for Tommy

4 because he deserved it

Ranboo looked at his wrist which was covered in blood. He sighed softly and looked rinsed the blood of at the sink and bandaged the fresh cuts. He rolled his sleeve down walked out of the bathroom. He heard the front door open, then close and he assumed it was just Mr. Schlatt coming home. Ranboo sighed and walked to his room and flopped down onto his bed. He was clean for about two years, but he blew that away like dust. He sighed and sat alone with his toxic thoughts.