20 .⠀⠀ wake up..︐☆.

(laughs. Hello, yes its me, your favorite. Im having a rough time, and the best thing to do when your upset; write it into your story!! :) )

tw// coma,

Its been a few days since Tubbo's been in the hospital, and he hasn't wake up yet. Ranboo was chilling in his room, streaming some Minecraft. People kept asking where Tubbo was. "Chat, Tubbo is ok, he's just taking a break!" Ranboo said, smiling, comforting his chat. Ranboo streamed until he got a call on his phone. It was from the hospital. "Be right back, chat. I have to take this." He said, taking off his headphones and stepping outside of his room to take the call.

He was given gut wrenching info..

Tubbo was dying..

He stood there for a second. before walking into his room again and just ended stream, and he told Schlatt, who probably got a call, too. Ranboo felt himself panicking, he took his mask and sunglasses off and put them down, his eyes blown wide. Tears threatened to fall. oh god tubbo, please, please don't die. He thought.

Schlatt soon arrived a few minutes after. his cheeks were red and puffy, like he's been crying.

-Time skip 1 hour-

They were at the hospital.
they were greeted by gut wrenching news...

no....

"Unfortunately... we weren't able to save him in time..."

"So does that mean....." Ranboo started, his throat tightening.

"Oh! nono, he's only in a heavy coma." The doctor said. Ranboo didnt find much relief with the newly gained information. but at least he wasn't dead......

yet..

When Schlatt and Ranboo got home, Ranboo opened Twitter and made a small tweet.

'Hey guys, I won't be streaming for a bit :) some family things came up. hopefully I'll be able to stream soon!'