7 .⠀⠀a Twist︐☆.

(Its been far too happy. That's gotta change :) )

Ranboo was in a white void, just floating. There was no sound, nothing, until he heard a familiar voice. One he hadn't heard of in years.
"Ranboo?" The voice called, it echoing
Ranboo blinked and looked around for his lost friend.
"Where are you?!" Ranboo called out, his voice echoing throughout the endless white void.
"Why did you leave me?" The voice said back sounding furious and sorrowful.
"Im sorry, I-" Ranboo tried to say but a large wave of water crashed onto him and he struggled for air. It was like he was drowning in reality. His chest started aching as he screamed. Soon enough, his breathing cut to an end.

Ranboo woke up in a cold sweat, his body trembled and his breathing was shallow. His cheeks felt warm and wet from tears. He looked at his bedside table and looked at the clock.
5:36 AM
Ranboo sighed and stood up and quietly walked to the bathroom. He walked to the sink and splashed his face with cool water. He huffed and looked at himself in the mirror, his face dropping cold water onto his clothes and the counter. He patted his face dry, then walked back to his room and played a bit of minecraft because he couldn't sleep.

~Time skip~

Ranboo has been streaming Minecraft for about two hours now, and he was about to end stream when someone donated to him.

SomeoneUKnow
Hello, Ranboo. Do you remember me )

"Thanks for the dono uhh.. 'do I remember you'? Uhm... I don't know, actually." Ranboo said, then the same person donated again.

SomeoneUKnow
Think back to the foster care place

"W-wha- how- how- uhm.. how do you know- about- about that?" Ranboo asked, his body started to tremble.

SomeoneUKnow
Let's trace your memory back. Do you remember Mr. Loccs? The incident?

Ranboo suddenly remembered.

"No- nononononono- You died! You were dead!! How- how are you here?!" Ranboo panicked.

SomeoneUKnow
I never died, Ranboo.

"HOW?! why are you still alive?? No, you- how- no, goodbye chat-" Ranboo said quickly and ended the stream. Ranboo sat in his chair, his face buried in his hands. His mind raced and he became light headed.

How is he still alive?

(Ooo who is this mysterious person? 👀 )