4 .⠀⠀ its time︐☆.

(rEE sorry if the last chapter has any mistakes! It was 4 AM when I was writing it.)

Its been a few months since Mr. Schlatt took in Ranboo, and he an Tubbo got pretty close to each other. Ranboo looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. 'Its now or never. I'll tell Tubbo first, then Mr. Schlatt.' He thought to himself, nodding. He took a deep breath and walked out his room and went to Tubbo's room and knocked.
"Come in!" Tubbo said from inside the room.
Ranboo took another deep breath and walked in. He was trying to hold back the trembling. "Hey, Tubs-?" Ranboo sat down on the floor. Tubbo looked at Ranboo and tilted his head. "Is something wrong, Reanna?"
Ranboo took another deep breath. "Uhm... i.. I want to talk to you-.." he said, his voice lowering. "Whats up?" Tubbo asked his voice lowering too. He sat next to Ranboo and looked at him, listening to closely.
"Uhm... i.."
'How do I say this-'
"My name isn't Reanna..- My name is Ranboo and I use He/him pronouns-" Ranboo said quickly, closing his eyes. Tubbo blinked and looked at him in shock. "Wait- so does that mean you're transgender??" Tubbo asked, his eyes lighting up. Ranboo hesitantly nodded and was instantly hugged tightly by Tubbo. "Congrats, boss man!" The smaller boy said. Ranboo smiled and hugged him, closing his eyes. "Do you wanna tell Dad, or wait?" Tubbo asked Ranboo.
"Lets wait for a bit-" Ranboo replied.

~Time Skip~

After playing minecraft with Tubbo for a solid 2 hours, Mr. Schlatt pulled Ranboo out of his room to go shopping.
"You ready, Reanna?" Mr. Schlatt asked, looking at Ranboo. He nodded and they walked out to the car. Once they got to the store, Schlatt pulled up into the parking lot. They got out of the car and walked inside. Mr. Schlatt led him to where the clothes where and started to walk to the girl's section. Ranboo gently tugged on his shirt and pointed to the men's section.

Mr. Schlatt tilted his head and shrugged. "Alright, kiddo, we can get you clothes there." Mr. Schlatt said, rubbing Ranboo's head.

~Time skip~

After a lot of buying clothes, the two were finally driving home. Ranboo was awfully quiet, thinking how he should come out to Mr. Schlatt. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize that Mr. Schlatt pulled up to the driveway. "We're home, kiddo." Mr. Schlatt said. Ranboo blinked and nodded, getting out of the car. He grabbed his new clothes and walked into the house. He walked upstairs to his room and put his clothes away. He sighed and flopped down onto his bed. He sat up and took his binder off and threw it onto the ground, too tired to put it away. He closed his eyes and drifted into sleep.