»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1◈««

✔︎ 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 905

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"Bro I'm so boredddd!!" y/n groaned and rolled around in her bed. "not my problem" kenma sighed and went back to playing minecraft on y/n's laptop.

y/n took her phone out and decided to go on tiktok. as she was scrolling she came across a video of a person texting a random number.

"yo kenma look" y/n rolled over to kenma who was also sitting on her bed and held her phone in front of him. kenma watched the tiktok and looked at y/n.

"so you're gonna try it?" kenma asked as he focused his eyes back to his game. "yeah but I think I'm gonna text my number neighbor instead so we can have the same area codes".

"but what if its a pedo- you know what nevermind it'll keep you occupied and you'll stop bothering me so go for it" he sighed.

y/n glared at him before looking back at her phone and typed in her number except she changed the last digit. "what should I say?"

"pretend to break up with them? I don't fucking know?" kenma slightly smiled with a light laugh.

"wait actually that's a good idea..." y/n sniled and began to text. 'is she serious?' kenma thought.

(xxx-xxx-xxxx)

you really cheated on me huh? you thought I wouldn't find out? ha you're pathetic thinking you can get away with some bs like that. it's over tho. nice knowin ya fucko

"n/n....is that the best you could come up with?" kenma sighed with a laugh making fun of y/n's poor excuse of a breakup. "shut up I never did this before." she defended.

'Clearly'

not too long after, y/n's phone received a message notification from that same number.

(xxx-xxx-xxxx)

lol damn bitch who tf hurt u?

woah u actually replied😩

yeah

ew you're a dry texter🧍‍♀️
that's lowkey sad😕

nope...what's sad is that u have to audacity to break up with me over text😐

wtf else was i supposed to text u?

idk send me a nude or some shit

idek if you're a pedo mf 🤨

you could be a pedo too tho...

there's a chance tbh🌚

.....wtf

IM JK MF😰 I'm a second year in highschool

how do ik that i can trust u?

bc i have humongous mommy milkers🤤