»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 978

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"y/nnnn!!" atsumu greeted as he opened his arm's inviting y/n for a hug. y/n hugged him back before letting both twins into her house.

"samu you look energized" suna teased and looked over at osamu who was half asleep. "fuck off" he groaned. "hey y/n" he smiled tiredly as the two made eye contact. "heyy" she returned his smile.

"okay come on guy's kenma's upstairs" she said. all four of them walked upstairs and went into her room. "kenma they're here" y/n went over to her bed and threw herself onto kenma.

"Y/N YOUR FUCKING ELBOW IS ON MY STOMACH" kenma groaned loudly. "oops sorry kenma" she laughed and got off of kenma and layed beside him.

"no the fuck its not" atsumu yelled to his brother. they were fighting about something once again. "what are they fighting about this time?" kenma asked suna, who was recording the whole thing.

"something about apple juice being better than orange juice" suna informed and sighed before finally going over to the two to separate them.

"okay now that that's over...do any of you know how to build a fort?"
y/n asked and looked around. kenma and the twins eyes both landed on suna. "what?" he asked with no emotion in his voice what-so-ever.

"sunaaa you know how to build forts?" y/n asked and went over to suna wrapping her arm around his neck. "no" he replied as he looked up at y/n since he was sitting down on the chair that she had in her room.

"yes you do" osamu said in a teasing tone. "suna...pretty please with a cherry on top?" she said in the most annoying voice she could manage to make. "please don't ever let me do that again" she mumbled and everyone nodded.

"if you buy me snacks then I'll make it. andddd you have to help me" suna smiled.

"huh? i was fime with the snacks part but...u want me to do a energy consuming task?" she asked with a slight groan.

"you're the one who wants the fort made" suna stood up and patted to top of y/n's head before walking over to her bed and sitting beside kenma. "fine" she sighed amd gave in.

"well who's coming with me to go buy the snacks?" she asked and went over to her desk and grabbed her wallet. "snacks?...let's go" atsumu lighty grabbed y/n's wrist and walked out of her room and headed to the front door after telling everybody that they'll be back soon.

☆--⏰--☆

"atsumu please don't" y/n said feeling embarrassed about atsumu saying that he was gonna ask an old man if he had 'mary jane'. "don't worry, he'll most likely say no" he laughed.

atsumu went over to him while y/n watched from a distance so it didn't look like she knew him. atsumu soon came back and was holding something in between his index and middle finger.

"atsumu did he really give you weed?" y/n asked with a surprised tone. "he only gave me a cig but he lit it for me oh and his breath was fucking polluting the air.... it smelt sour like funky" atsumu smiled with a laugh and showed it to y/n.

she laughed and quickly took it from him and stepped on it. "you're not gonna smoke that because cigs will fuck with your lungs and shit" she said.

"i know, i know" atsumu laughed before they continued to walk again. "anywho are you a doctor or something?" atsumu asked, squinting his eyes in curiosity.

"no, everyone knows that those are cancer sticks" she said with a proud smile. "ah yes. y/n einstein" he laughed. "hell yeah".

"oh were already here" they both walked up to the store entrance. "I told you earlier that it was right around the corner". they walked inside of the stores and went over to the snacks aisle.

"you know what snacks suna and osamu like right?" she asked as she began to pick up snacks for her and kenma. "mhm" atsumu nodded. "oh wait suna said you had to buy him a snack right?" atsumu reminded y/n.

"ohh shit...wait he likes jelly sticks right?" y/n asked. "yeah how'd you know?" atsumu smirked. "he told me when we were texting" she replied. "ouuu you guys sure do text a lot" he nudged y/n's arm before picking up some more stuff.

"that's because neither of us has a  life." she sarcastically smiled. atsumu tried to hold in his laugh which just made him snort. "come on lets pay for the stuff now"

they walked up to the cashier before paying for all of the snacks. they grabbed the bags before exiting the store, trying their best to avoid the old man.

☆--⏰--☆

"suna here" y/n threw suna the bag of jelly sticks. "aw you remembered" suna patted the top of y/n's head. "n/n" kenma called. "hm?"

"my head hurts" he frowned before slumping onto y/n. "just lay back down. you can lay your head on my lap once we finish making the fort" she said as she lightly patted kenma's head. he went back over to her bed and played video games on his laptop that he brought.

"come on, let's start" suna flicked y/n's forehead and they began to make the fort. y/n's room was surprisingly big which allowed her to have a small couch so they decided to make that the base.

☆--⏰--☆

"y/n if you let go of that sheet im gonna kill you" suna warned. "im a bad bitch you cant kill me" she quoted and let go of the sheet since her hand got tired. "Y/N WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"oh shit gotta blast..."

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

heyooo😩 this chapter was kinda fun to write😛