»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 27◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 964

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"what do we do when we get to your house?" y/n asked as she walked behind suna, lightly punching him just to annoy him. "makeout"

"im down" she grinned and continued to punch him. "y/n stop, you're being annoying" suna said as he turned around and held onto y/n's wrist. "that was the point" she huffed looking into sunas eyes.

suna quickly looked away avoiding eye contact before turning around and he continued his walk. "so when do i get to meet your mom? i heard she's a milf" y/n smirked as she walked up beside suna.

"who'd you hear that from?"

"atsumu, tendou, kuroo, y/n-" suna cut her off. "you just told on yourself...you know that right?" suna looked at y/n with his normal facial expression. "yeah..i mean if you AND your older sister, misato looks like that...i cant wait to see what your mom looks like"

"im gonna hurt you..." suna rolled his eyes. "i see no problem with that"

☆--⏰--☆

"hey mom" y/n smiled once she saw suna's mom. "oh hey sweety! is this the girl you've been telling me about rintarou?" his mom asked suna as she pulled y/n into a hug. "aww you told your mom about me" y/n laughed lightly, feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"yeah now come on" suna pulled y/n away and dragged her upstairs to his room. "rin...your mom is fucking h-" suna immediately covered y/n's mouth with his hand to avoid hearing the rest of her sentence.

when they entered his room, they were met with the twins. "why the fuck are you guys here?" suna groaned. "oh yeah, how'd you get here before us?" y/n asked as she sat on sunas bed.

"we took the shortcut to our neighborhood but you and suna took the long way...most likey because he wanted to spend more time with you" atsumu smirked at the last part and y/n just tried to laugh it off to avoid getting herself flustered.

suna didnt seem to hear him since he was too busy playing video games with atsumu on his console. "y/n do you wanna play?" osamu asked. "oh yeah. isn't this the game rin taught me how to play?" she asked and suna nodded.

y/n sat down on the floor beside suna, taking the controller from osamu. "guess our makeout plans are cancelled" she mumbled so only suna can hear. he only stared at y/n for a bit then groaned, looking away and back at the tv.

"wanna make a bet?" y/n grinned, looking at suna. "depends..." suna adjusted the game settings before starting a round. "if i win...you have to go somewhere special with me" she smiled.

"but i would do that on a regular basis..pick something else" suna answered. "fineee..uhhh you have to do whatever i ask for the rest of the week" y/n questioned her side of the deal since she knew she could do better than that but went with it anyway.

"okay but if i win...you have to come to that fair with me next week" suna said. y/n nodded and the game started.

☆--⏰--☆

"A FUCKING DRAW??" y/n groaned as she covered her face with both hands. "i guess both of us win sooo...we both have to do our sides of the deal".

"well the first thing i want you to do is give me something of yours" y/n smiled, looking at suna. "huh? no. thats unfair" suna stood up off of the floor. "a deals and deal rin" y/n teased.

"what do you want then?" he sighed. she walked up to sunas closet and immediately went through his hoodies. "y/n, you already took like 2 or 3 of my hoodies so no more" suna tried pulling her away from the closet.

"rin pleaseee..your clothes are comfier than mines" she frowned. "no y/n" suna answered. y/n let out a low whine and suna looked at her. she actually looked a bit hurt so suna gave in. "one" suna said.

y/n made eye contact with suna, a questioning look on her face. "you can have one more hoodie but thats it. I'll take you to where i buy my clothes since you like them so much." suna groaned.

y/n smiled at him before looking through his closet. she found a khaki colored hoodie that had a vintace car decal on it. suna sighed since that was one of his favorites but since he knew that it was y/n who was going to be wearing it, he quickly relaxed.

"thank you rin but you know if you take me shopping to buy your kind of clothes, im still gonna take yours right? " y/n smiled.

"why?" he asked, closing the closet door. "it has your scent on it fucko".

"is that a bad thing?" he asked. "nope..i mean you always smell good sooo yeah" y/n went over to sunas bed. the twins stood up and decided that they should head home for dinner.

"bye y/n! bye sunaaa!" they both said before walking downstairs. "im gonna take a shower since im sweaty from the game" suna said, getting out some clean clothes to change into.

"i should shower too" y/n mumbled quietly but suna still heard. he took out exra clothes and threw them at y/n. "what the fuck was that for?" she groaned.

"you said you wanted to shower, no? just ask my mom to use the bathroom downstairs. "hell yeah i get to talk to your mom" y/n smirked.

"y/n i swear to-"

"OKAY OKAY IM KIDDING"

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

HEY FUCKERSSS

I JUST WANNA SAY ILYSM AND YEAH

i hope youre cool for some future chapters that wont have chatfic since im gonna try to write a shit load of fluff

uhhh yeahhh okay byeee 🤩😜