»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 955

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"SUNA STOPPPP " atsumu yelled. he was currently being chased by suna in call of duty. him and suna were the last standing and atsumu didn't have any ammo left since he kept shooting at random things.

"what? you have a knife so you still have a chance to kill me...but am I gonna give you that chance? nope" suna smiled as he finally caught up with atsumu.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT HERE ME OUT" atsumu screamed with a high pitched voice. "what?" suna asked, wincing at the high pitched voice.

"okay so we both turn around at the same time and then we attack eachother" atsumu suggested. suna shrugged and turned the opposite way of atsumu. "osamu can you count down from 5?" suna asked. osamu nodded and began to count.

"5.....4.....3......2......1" in a blink of an eye suna killed atsumu. "WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YOU MOVE SO FAST?" atsumu said in disbelief. "I'm good with my fingers" suna said quietly and kenma let out a laugh.

"in gaming right?" atsumu had a concerned expression on his face. suna just shrugged making atsumu's jaw drop. "anywho...suna won so you know what that means right atsumu?"

atsumu just sighed. "so what's my dare?" he asked. "uhh i don't know yet. I'll think about it" suna replied. suna and atsumu were sitting on the floor while kenma and osamu were sitting on the couch.

"yo" a voice was heard from behind the couch. "y/nnnn!! you're awake" atsumu said happily. she went over to atsumu before patting his head which caused him to smile. "what are you guys playing?" she asked as she looked up to suna, kenma, and osamu. "cod" kenma answered.

"i haven't played in so long i think i kinda forgot how" y/n laughed. "i think the last time you played was when i tried to only have one kill the whole game and then i killed you at the end and you got mad" kenma laughed.

"shut up i still hate you for that" y/n said with a frown. "do you wanna play?" suna asked y/n. she shrugged and sat on the floor beside suna. "i can't teach you of you're sitting beside me" he said.

'you can but okay' y/n thought before sitting in between sunas legs as she hugged he knees, back against sunas chest. suna gave her the controller after starting a new round. the game started and suna wrapped his arms around y/n and placed his hands on top of hers, showing her the controls.

he guided her fingers to the correct controls and showed her what each of them does. kenma silently took a picture of the both of them before adding it to his album called "these dumbasses need to get together already".

"y/n i swear to god if you die-" suna immediately took the controller away from y/n and decided to play for her. "i dont wanna play anymore" she rolled her eyes before sitting back and resting herself on suna's chest.

suna rested his chin on y/n's shoulder, focusing on the game. she took her phone out of the pocket of the sweatpants that suna was letting her borrow and decided to play a game on her phone instead.

at this point kenma was in his own world on his phone and atsumu and osamu were sending eachother random post on Instagram. suna noticed that y/n was on her phone.

"are you not gonna watch me play?" suna said with an annoyed tone. "aw you want attention?" y/n teased as she looked up to suna. her eyes admired suna's profile as the light from the tv lit up his face in the dark living room.

suna just let out an annoyed hum and y/n sighed and put her phone down before changing position and laying her head on sunas lap instead.

he looked down at her, his eyes widened just a bit in admiration before he quickly darted them back up to the tv. "yo" y/n called. "hm?" suna answered.

"one day im gonna beat you in cod" she grinned. "no you're not" suna replied, still focusing on the game. "oh yeah and i get to give atsumu a dare since he lost to me in the last round of cod" suna smirked.

"y/n can you give me a dare instead?" atsmu overheard his name being called in the conversation. "if you think she's gonna give you a nicer dare then you're dead wrong. she might give you an even worse dare." suna laughed.

"i dare you toooo...uhhh wear a shirt that says 'osamu is the better twin', everyday at practice for a week." y/n smiled. "HUH NO WAY?" atsumu yelled.

"SUNA WHAT'S YOUR DARE?" atsumu said, thinking that suna's dare would be less harsh. "its the same as y/n's" suna was too focused on his game to even think about a dare for atsumu.

"well fuck you both" atsumu frowned. "oh really?" y/n said to herself with a raised eyebrow. "y/nnn" suna laughed and looked down, flicking  y/n's forehead. "are you guys going home tonight?" osamu asked.

"yeah we have to since there's school tomorrow" kenma frowned. "oh okay then" osamu nodded. "we can leave in about an hour since the ride back is kinda far" y/n sighed since she didn't feel like going home.

everyone nodded and just went back to what they were doing. y/n got her phone out and decided to play some music through her headphones. she offered suna an earbud and he accepted it, enjoying y/n's taste in music.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

its my birthday so i decided to wtite fluff for u guys :P

but i hope you enjoyed this chapter ilysmmm 😎