»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 969

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"rin I'm done" y/n said once she walked out of the bathroom. "wow you take shits pretty quickly" suna laughed. "I wasn't shitting...I was changing" y/n smacked suna on top of his head.

"woah I didn't even realize since you still look like shit" suna smiled. y/n just stood there with a straight face until silence came over them.

"I'm just kiddinggg" suna gave y/n a hug. "get off...oh and here's your stupid hoodie" y/n said as she pushed suna off. "you don't want it?" suna asked. "you're giving it to me?" y/n asked excitedly and suna just shrugged and y/n smiled happily.

they then went downstairs with suna following behind y/n. "mom I'm going now" y/n said to her goodbyes to her mom. "bye mom" suna waved just to tease y/n. "stay safe" her mom smiled and y/n walked out of the house as she dragged suna by the wrist.

"you know the more annoyed you get by it, the more I'm gonna do it." suna laughed. "yeah kenma did the same thing so now its normal" she continued to pull suna's wrist until she heard a voice.

"yup" kenma said as he was sitting on the front steps. "KENMA WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM" y/n yelled in surprise. "I wassss.. gonna text you and tell you that I was waiting outside." kenma shrugged.

"you scared the shit out of me dumbass" y/n said with her hand on her chest. suna was just unphased. "its not my fault you were too busy dragging your boyfriend" kenma smirked as he began to walk, leaving both y/n and suna behind.

"we aren't dating kenosaurs" y/n said. "then why were you guys cuddling last night?" kenma turned around as he was still walking.

".....it was just because we were asleep and rin didn't wanna wake me up since I told him not to" y/n defended. "woah first name? and a nick name?" kenma teased even more.

"that just because- you know what nevermind lets just get to the subway". "suna why aren't you talking" kenma asked. "oh I was just spaced out and didn't know what the fuck you guys were talking about"

☆--⏰--☆

"I'm gonna go change at my house" suna said. they were in the twins neighborhood which is also suna's neighborhood. both y/n and kenma nodded. "why are you nodding? you're coming with me" suna said as he pulled y/n's arm. "why?" she asked. "because" suna replied.

y/n shrugged and just allowed herself to be dragged by suna. they got to suna's house and y/n immediately greeted the little girl who answered the front door. "RINNNN" she greeted as she opened her arms .

"hey akane" suna lifted her up. she then looked at y/n. "woahhh you're really pretty are you suna's girlfriend?" akane asked. "she's not my girlfriend"

"shhh let the pretty girl talk" she said to suna which left him in shock. "yeah let the pretty girl talk. but no were not dating" y/n laughed. "shut up" suna rolled his eyes and walking into the house as y/n followed behind him.

"hey dummy" a girl who was around the same height as suna said. "woah you finally have a fucking girlfriend and she's not ugly unlike your ex" she said excitedly. "she's not my girlfriend".

"she'll be eventually" the girl smirked. "you don't know that" suna said as he put akane down. "you don't know that either" she rolled her eyes. "yeah...y/n this is my older sister her name is misato and she's an asshole and my younger sister her name is akane she's not an asshole"

"misato isn't an asshole she's pretty cool to me" y/n smiled. "yeah i love her, now ask her out" misato said to suna. "no" he answered simply.

"and akane is cute and adorable" y/n patted the top of akane's head to which she smiled in return. "wait so that makes you the only boy?" y/n said with a teasing tone. "mhm" he replied and y/n nodded

"come on we gotta meet up with kenma and the twins soon" suna said as he went upstairs. "where's your mom? i wanna call her mom too" y/n asked. "at work" suna replied and they both entered his room.

"suna are you planning on wearing this hoodie?" y/n asked when she went over to his closet. "huh no? wait you can't wear that one" suna said. it was too late since y/n was already putting it on. it was a plain deep purple hoodie with neon green writing.

"too late" she smiled and sat on suna's bed. suna sighed and removed his shirt before putting on a new one. he also did the same with his pants since he had shorts under them. "oh my god...oh my god...oh my god" y/n whispered to herself.

"are you okay?" suna asked since he heard y/n talking to herself. "no...but for legal reasons yes" she nervously smiled. "umm...okay" suna said seriously. "well I'm done, lets go" suna said.

"wait i need to check if i have cash on me" y/n got her wallet out of her backpack that she brought mostly everywhere. she started to count the money that she had and suna looked at her questionably.

"yes this is legal money...that was acquired legally..." she said nervously. "okay you're officially...not okay" suna said. "duh rin i already know that" she replied.

"y/n come on" he sighed and him and y/n both said their goodbyes to suna's sisters before walking outside to meet up with kenma and the twins.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

double upload? hell yeah 😛

also ive never read a fanfic where suna had an older sister so i decided to add it to this ;)

but um yeah school is gonna be starting for me soon so im trying to get as much chaps as i can out.

anywho i hope you enjoyed <3 ily all sm