»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 33◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 883

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"suna" y/n called as he was distracted on his phone. "what'd i do? why'd you call me that" he immediately turned his phone off and turned to y/n with a very well hidden concern in his eyes.

"nothing. you were just spaced out or something" y/n laughed. suna groaned in annoyance and stood up from under y/n who was still laying on top of him.

"nooo where are you goinggg?" she frowned. suna lightly grabbed y/n's hand and dragged her to stand up. he then walked to the bathroom, y/n's hand still in his.

"aw, you kept my toothbrush where i left it" suna teased. y/n rolled her eyes and put both hands on the sink counter behind her and pushed herself up, allowing her to sit on the sink's counter.

"can you do it for me?" suna handed his toothbrush to y/n. "your hands are working perfectly fine though" y/n took the toothbrush that suna had previously applied toothpaste on.

"smile" y/n demanded as she lightly squeezed his cheeks together with her empty hand. "rin...i have never seen you smile with teeth before" y/n quickly realized.

"you haven't?" he questioned. y/n shook her head 'no' as she began to brush sunas teeth for him. he stood in between her thighs as his hands rested on the sides of them, mouth slightly parted.

suna just continued to stare at y/n's concentrated yet peaceful face before her eyes met with his. "stop staring at me, that shit's creepy" y/n immediately said but suna ignored her words.

"rin...i will shove this toothbrush so far down your throat" she threatened. "kinky-" and before he knew it, y/n did exactly what she said she would do, leaving suna coughing with a laugh as he held his chest

"y/n you almost killed me" he took the toothbrush from her and brushed his teeth himself instead. "oopsss" she 'apologized' and began to bruh her own teeth.

☆--⏰--☆

"mom" suna called to y/n's mom. "rintarou, did you guys enjoy the fair last night?" she ask. "mhm" he smiled lightly.

"y/n, is that a new ring?" her mom asked, taking a glance at her hand. "rin gave it to me" y/n walked into the kitchen going over to the stove to see what her mom was cooking.

"oh so you asked her" she smiled excitedly to suna. "huh?" y/n said, completely unaware of suna talking to her mom. "i asked your mom for permission and she loves me so she agreed with me asking you out" he explained.

y/n's mom nodded at what suna said. "can you both got to the store and pick up some food and snacks?"

both suna and y/n nodded before they got handed a list. "we'll be back" suna said his goodbye and y/n waved as they walked out of the front door.

"hey, you wanna buy a tent so we can do that movie thing that you were talking about last night?" suna asked y/n and she nodded.

☆--⏰--☆

"y/n stop fucking walking away from me. you already got lost once and almost died" suna scolded y/n as she let go of his hand since she got distracted by something on the shelf.

"let's go get what your mom asked us to" suna held y/n's hand once again and began to walk to the food aisles.

"let's buy snacks for tonight" y/n said to suna. he hummed while reaching for something on the shelf.

as they continued to walk down the aisles, picking up what they needed, y/n's phone vibrated in her pocket.

ken ken does quack 🦆

how's it going with ur new bf?

good so far, were at the store rn since my mom asked us to pick up a few things.

oh okay. also, i texted u for another thing too

.....what is it? ☹

what's your roblox password? :)

why?...

my account got banned again so i need yours :)

JUST MAKE A NEW ONE ☹

nooo, yours alrdy has progress on it

kenma dont get me banned too, okay?

dw, i wont

kenkenshits

y/n...why is that the pswd?

rmbr when u farted in my face and i though u shat on me?

oh yeahhh lmao

i still hate u for that :/

ilyttt ty for the pswd <3

yuh yuh 😕

"y/n, come on" suna pulled her by her hand as she sluggishly followed behind him. "lets get snacks" y/n quickly informed suna. "i already got them for the both of us" suna pointed to all of their favorite snacks that were in the basket.

"theses are all my favorites" y/n smiled, looking through all of the snacks. "mhm, you told me about it once" he informed.

y/n smiled to herself since suna remembered all of the little things that she would talk about when they would text, or get on the phone.

"wait lets get lights" she added which caused suna to stop walking. "huh? why?" he asked. "so we can put in the tent thingy..it'll be dark out anyways right?" she explained. he immediately let out an "oh" before going to pick up the lights.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

hey guyssss so i have a couple of things to say here 😀

sometimes i would read comments and ppl are deadass bashing me to do something in this book that i may not want to add in here for MY OWN reasons.

its my account and my book.

i can tell if its just a lil jokey joke but when youre deadass getting mad at me bc of someting that i dont wanna do, its a diff story.

theres a difference between a suggestion and a demand....anywho thats enough serious talk.

i have a question tho 😀.

would yall be cool with like a fluff chapter if y/n is on her period?? i wont make it corny. I promise 🤩

ha haaa but i appreciate the ppl who actually enjoy this book. ilysm 😈 im lowkey scared for the day when i have to end this book tho.

the limit for chapters in a wattpad book is 200. i think..... SO who knows if i might make it that long.

AHH OKAY BYE ILY 😼