»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 30◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 807

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

after getting to kenmas house, they decided to just walk around some sketchy places. they eventually got to a ran down subway which had graffiti all over the walls.

there were some people doing art and random shit. "yo, can we borrow some for a sec?" atsumu asked this guy who was spray painting something. "yeah sure"

"atsumu what the fuck???" osamu whisper-shouted. "dude whatt?" he laughed. "you took that from a fucking stranger, dumbass"

"nooo...he let me borrow it" atsumu smiled, dropping the duffel bag filled with different colored spray paints in front of an empty wall. "OUUU" y/n smiled, walking towards the bag, leaving suna without a shoulder to rest his chin on.

"y/n what are you gonna make?" kenma asked, seeing that she picked up a spray can. "a pp" y/n began to draw a circle. suna stood behind y/n and guided her hand to draw an 'R' intead.

he then followed it with a '+' and y/n's first initial. y/n looked behind her with a slight smile, meeting sunas gaze and he also had a slight smile.

y/n turned back around and drew a heart around it and then over lapped it with different colors making it look prettier.

"that was corny" they both snorted, looking at it. they then looked over to the twins and kenmas drawings. "oh my god kenmaaa it's been a while since I've seen you draw" y/n laughed, looking at kenma's surprisingly cool art.

"you were the one who got me into art and i was actually good at it" he shrugged.  "hey guys look" atsumu smiled excitedly at the 'thing' him and osamu made.

"the fuck is that?" suna asked as he tried to hold his laugh in. both twins pouted before answering his question.  "IT WASSS supposed to be a guy trapped in a 3D box but..."

"it looks like shit?" suna snorted. "SHUT UPPP" atsumu whined. "yo this looks horrible...what is it" the guy who owned the bag of spray paints asked.

"oh....um this? it was there when we got here..." atsumu lied. "oh really? i saw you painting it" he teased with a smirk. "yeah you guys got caught" y/n mumbled with a laugh. "wait. weren't you at that game yesterday?" the guy asked.

"yeahhh the one at nekoma right?" y/n asked while suna just eyed the two. "mhm...i saw when you punched levy" he laughed.

"WAIT...dude, weren't you dating her when i got kicked out of fukurodani?" she asked and he nodded. "yup..we were in different schools so she took that to her advantage and cheated on me....many...many..times" he laughed nervously.

he picked up his duffle bag and glanced at y/n once more. "my name's terushima by the way" he smiled. "ah, and mine's is y/n" she nodded.

"lets gooo" suna whined with a groan. "ha you're jealous" y/n smiled. "I'm not...it's just getting cold and i wanna go indoors" he defended.

"see look...you have goosebumps" he pointed out and y/n pulled her hoodie sleeves down. "fine".

"see ya" terushima said loud enough for them to hear. y/n waved him off and so did the twins. suna and kenma just continued to walk, giving terushima a nod.

as they were walking, y/n and suna tried catching eachother off guard by taking pictures of eachother. kenma took a picture of the two and it had their little initial heart thing in the background which made it perfect.

he sent it to the both of them and without eachother knowing, they coincidentally made it their lock screen. "look" y/n smiled, showing him her new wallpaper.

"what the fuck?" suna showed y/n his matching lock screen and after denying eachother of changing it, they ended up on just decided to keep it, making them match.

"SAMU THERE'S A TRAIN COMING!" atsumu yelled making osamu let out a quick high pitched yelp as he jumped far away from the tracks. "you dumbass, this subway is abandoned" atsumu said, dying of laughter and so was y/n. kenma and suna tried to keep their laughs in but failed miserably.

"FUCK YOU GUYS" osamu pouted, walking in front of them.

☆--⏰--☆

"where the actual fuck are we?" y/n asked looking around. "no idea" suna shrugged. "oopsss...i kinda led us the wrong way.. lets go back" the one and only, atsumu miya apologized.

"were gonna get sick...its fucking freezing" y/n sighed as a shiver ran through her spine. "well let's hurry" atsumu smiled sweetly which made almost everyone forgive him...except for his twin.

"sumu you idiot" osamu flicked his forehead. "shut up..you kept walking behind me so you're an idiot too" he smiled sarcastically.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

dudeee we got to fucking chapter 30..thats cool asf 😯

also im trying to make this book as long as i can bc i enjoy writing it sm so, enough of the bullying me to have y/n and suna date alrdy ☹

ENOUGH SAPPY SHIT THO BC IM CURRENTLY GIVING MYSELF A STICK AND POKE

LMAO FUCK...ILY LOL BYEEEE 😈😘