»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 839

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

as they were walking to the near by park the sky seemed to become darker. "bro is is about to rain?" atsumu whined.

"i dont know, maybe, maybe not?" osamu looked over to his whining brother. "well if it does, lets go back" kenma said. suna hummed in response before adjusting y/n on his back.

"i don't think its gonna rain though" atsumu said. just as he said that it began to pour. "why the fuck would you say that dumbass?" osamu smacked atsumu in the back of the head.

"i was trying to use reverse psychology" atsumu defend himself as he held the back of his head. "on the rain?" osamu sighed before looking over at kenma.

"what the fuck?" y/n groaned, feeling the drops of rain hit her. "its raining" suna informed. y/n hummed in response. "put your hoodie on" suna said. "aww my hoodie? so i can keep this?" y/n smirked. "....no" suna replied.

y/n sighed before putting her hoodie on and resting her head back on suna's shoulder. "I'm tireddd" she whined. "how? you slept this whole walk" suna sighed.

"well that doesn't make up for all the all-nighters i've pulled" she defended. "well who's fault is that y/n?" suna smiled sarcastically. "kenma defend me" y/n said to kenma. "i can't, I'm the one who stays up with you during those all-nighters so i have no room to talk" kenma laughed.

y/n cursed under her breath as they were all walking back. "im getting soaking wet" y/n sighed. suna immediately look over to y/n with a smirk on his face. "NOT LIKE THAT DUMBFUCK" y/n said as she knew exactly what was going on in suna's head.

"but...i meannn....i didnt say that wasnt happening either" y/n smirked. "y/nnn" kenma laughed but was trying to be stern at the same time. "im just joking" y/n laughed. "aw" suna said to himself with a frown.

nobody heard him except for y/n. "ayo what the fwak" y/n said with a questioning tone. "ayo fwak the what?" suna said. "are you guys sure you're not d-" both the twins and kenma asked at the same time

"NO" both suna and y/n replied.

☆--⏰--☆

y/n jumped off of sunas back as all five of them made it to suna's house. he opened the door with his house key before walking into the house. they all went upstairs.

"suna do you have clothes i can borrow?" y/n asked suna. "mhm". suna went over to his closet and took out some sweatpants and a hoodie. "so we don't get clothes suna wuna?" atsumu pouted.

"you'll dry off" suna said osamu laughed at his twin and kenma did the same. "SHUT UP! YOU DIDN'T GET ANY EITHER" atsumu argued. "yeah but... i walked under things YOU on the other hand was just out in the open".

"fuck you" atsumu said. "shut up mom dosen't love you and you're adopted" osamu replied.

"THAT MEANS YOU'RE ADOPTED TOO DUMBASS" atsumu laughed. "well atleast im not the twin that failed their test in seventh grade" osamu argued back. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY PUT LETTERS IN A FUCKING MATH EQUATION" atsumu frowned.

"shut uppp" suna sighed. "he started it" they both said. "well one of you end it" "end their life?" y/n questioned with a concerned tone.

"HUH? no not like that" suna groaned, throwing himself onto his bed. "oh...well be right back" she went to sunas bathroom to change. "if she gets sick im blaming it on all of you" kenma said to everyone.

"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" they all said at once. "wow so you suggesting that we go to the park isn't doing anything" kenma grinned. "oh"

"yo im going to sleep" y/n said, coming out from the bathroom. she went over to suna's bed before throwing herself onto it. "why is it that every time you get on the bed, you end up jabbing someone in their stomach?" suna asked after putting his hand on his stomach.

"is it killing you?" y/n asked. "no?" suna looked over to y/n who was laying beside him. "then stop complaining" she balled up and faced the wall leaving suna annoyed. "you guys wanna play something?" kenma asked.

"where?" suna stood up from his bed making sure to not disturb y/n. "don't you have a game console downstairs in the living room?" osamu reminded suna. "oh yeah... but why can't we play in here?" atsumu asked. "were gonna be loud and wake up y/n so lets just go downstairs" osamu replied. they stood up and went downstairs.

before going downstairs suna closed the door behind him after taking a quick glance at y/n. "you're falling in love bro" atsumu patted suna's back. "shut up, I'm not" 

"you are but whatever" atsumu shrugged. "atsumu i will push you down these stairs" suna smiled slightly. "fuck".

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

hey baes. so my first day of school started yesterday 😐

I hate it and all the teachers can kiss my rear end. but uh uploads might be slower but ill try to upload as much as possible.

anywho byee ily and take care of yourselves :)