»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 879

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

annoying ass mf 🦧 is trying to facetime...

suna answered y/n's call and he was greeted with a "hey whore" as y/n propped her phone up on some of the blankets that she had on her bed.

"hey slut" he greeted back with a barely noticeable tired voice.

"what do we even talk about?" y/n asked with a laugh. "I don't fucking know, you're the the one that wanted to get on the phone" suna said slightly confused.

"suna" y/n called. "hm?"

"have you ever got your wisdom teeth removed?" she asked with a nervous laugh. "um no. why?" he asked and turned to lay on his back in stead of his stomach.

"well I'm getting mine removed in like a week and i don't know what I'm gonna do or say" she explained. suna laughed before playing with the rings on his finger.

"that sucks fucko, but I'll make sure to record when it happens" he 'reassured' giving y/n a thumbs up. she sighed and decided to continue to read like she was doing before.

she was starting at the camera for a while which confused suna. "what are you looking at?" he asked. "oh I'm reading" she replied.

"what are you reading?" he asked once again. "you don't need to know that" she quickly mumbled. "why? is it something bad?"

"I meannn...it depends on how you define bad" a huge smile came to y/n's face. "what do you me-"

"shhh, shhh, shhh its getting to the good part" she said cutting suna off. "what happens at the good part?" as soon as suna said that a loud clap of thunder echoed through both of their speakers.

"That just scared the living fuvk out of me" y/n said and rested her head on her pillow while in shock. she closed her eyes and sighed since she knew that the rain would make her sleepy. "goodnight suna" she said with a yawn.

"night" he replied but he didn't press the end call button. "you're not gonna hang up?" she asked in confusion. "no I'm gonna wait until you fall asleep...isn't that what I was supposed to do?" he answered .

"no you could've hung up when i said goodnight" y/n informed. "well change of plans, I'm just gonna wait for you to fall asleep". suna propped his phone up and stared at his screen which just showed y/n wrapped in a bunch of blankets.

"y/n" he called but didn't get an answer. he figured that she already fell asleep. after all it was raining and y/n really loves rainy weather since it was calming to her.

suna hovered his thumb over the end call button. he was hesitant to press it at first but ended up doing it anyway. he soon fell asleep after staring at the ceiling for a little while while thoughts ran through his head.

☆--⏰--☆

"suna wake up" y/n said as she shook suna in an attempt to wake him up. "y/n leave me alone" he groaned with his hoarse morning voice. y/n mumbled an "oh my god" to herself which made suna confused.

"what?" he asked and finally opened his eye's and was met with a shocked y/n. "say my name again" she said and looked back down to suna. "y/n?" he questioned.

"aw fuck" she whispered. "y/n no" kenma said as he walked into his room realizing what y/n was doing. "aw come on" she sighed and went over to sit  on the bean bag in kenma's room.

"were you doing what i think you were doing?" suna asked rubbing his eyes. "mmm I dont know was I?" she shrugged. "I guess that answers it" he said before standing up and getting out of bed.

"do you guys wanna hang out today?" kenma asked as he looked at the two. "sure what do you have planned?" suna asked.

"I have no clue" kenma said blankly. suna's phone then began to ring. he looked at the caller ID and saw that it was atsumu. "heyy sunarin" he greeted and suna put the phone on speaker. "hey" he greeted back.

"ATSUMU" y/n called. "Y/N!! wait y/n?? you're with suna??" he asked. suna could tell that he had a smirk on his face just by the  tone in his voice. "yeah, he stayed over at kenma's house and i just came to visit" she informed.

"oh okay!! well suna are you gonna be busy today?" atsumu asked. and suna replied with a "yeah I'm hanging out with kenma and y/n".

"ohhh~ what are you guys planning on doing?"

"actually we don't know yet" suna sighed. "ouu i have a fucking idea! are you guys down to build a fort at my house and spend the day watching movies and playing games?" y/n suggested with a smirk.

"CAN ME AND OSAMU COME?" atsumu asked eagerly. "sure why not?" y/n smiled. "yay!! thank you y/n" atsumu said excitedly. "suna can you text them my address?" y/n asked suna and he nodded. "see you guys later" suna said before hanging up.

"I'm gonna get ready for today, I'll be back" suna waved both kenma and y/n off before walking to the bathroom.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

TYSM FOR READING BAES!! I cant wait to write the next chapter(s)😏

Vote if you enjoyed <3