»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 865

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"y/n can you not jab your elbow into my stomach?" suna said as y/n began to wake up. "shut up" she replied and jabbed her elbow into sunas stomach even harder with a grin on her face.

"OW Y/N WHAT THE FUCK?" suna shouted. "I'm sorry i did...i mean i didn't mean to" she 'apologized'.

"I'm gonna hurt you" suna looked at y/n with an intimidating aura. "that's child abuse" she quickly said. "were both minors though....?" suna questioned.

"no you're a fifty year old man" she yelled. "thats so fucked up...did you sleep on the wrong side of the bed last night?" he asked with his normal straight face.

"no but i slept on you..." she said to herself but apparently suna heard it since y/n was now trying to doge the pillow that suna was about the throw at her.

"whattt? you can't tell me that wasn't smooth" she said proudly after dodging the pillow. "i hate you" he sighed. "it's not good to lie to yourself suna tuna wuna" she said with the most annoying voice she could manage to use.

"what up with everyone using that nickname?" he groaned before throwing himself back so he was now laying down on his back. "i was the creator of that nickname but from now on I'll just call you rin" y/n started to lightly smack suna on his shoulder.

she was sitting up as he was laying down beside her. "okay but can you stop hitting me?" he tried to remove y/n's hands but she quickly smacked suna hard as fuck.

there was silence as the two just starred at eachother. "y/n" suna said. "please make it 10 this time" she frowned. "nope. 5...you have 5 seconds to run away" suna said.

"but im tiredddd and my mouth hurts so i dont feel like using energy" she whined. "thats not an excuse" suna replied.

"bro yes the fuck it is" y/n said with a questioning tone. "don't call me bro. we just agreed that you call me rin" suna said with a bit of an attitude.

"sorry it's just a habbit" y/n patted the top of suna's head hesitantly but quickly pulled away after his eye's darted her way because of her touch. "you said your mouth still hurts right?" suna got up from her bed.

"mhm" y/n answered. suna got one of the pain killers from out of the bottle and handed it to y/n. "just one?" she said looking at it.

"duh you're supposed to only take one" suna began to walk out of the room. "but i wanted more...anywho where are you going?" she whispered the first part then raised her tone.

"to get you water" he said loud enough so y/n could hear him. suna's footsteps could be heard as he went downstairs and came back up soon after.

"your mom's cooler than you" suna said as he handed y/n a cup of water. "how?? and no she's not" y/n asked before taking the pain killer. "she made fun of you and asked me if i saw your soft side" suna laughed.

"haha so funny...and you barely saw my soft side fucko" she rolled her eyes. "i kinda saw it but now i have something to hold over you since you never saw my soft side and you never will" suna teased.

"oh yeah? just keep telling yourself that because i know one day im gonna catch you off guard." y/n grinned to herself. suna only hummed in response after taking the cup back from y/n.

"can we go somewhere? I've been in this house for too long and i wanna buy some things" y/n sighed. "sure".

as suna replied to y/n, his phone began to ring. "yo kenma" suna answered. "heyy. are you and y/n down to hang out with the twins and i?" kenma asked.

"y/n you wanna hangout with-" suna was interrupted by y/n since she quickly nodded. "okay then yeah were down" suna informed.

"okay just come to my house when you're done and we can go the the train station to pick up the twins at their house" kenma said and suna replied with an "okay".

the call ended and y/n got out of bed before going into the bathroom as suna followed behind her. "give me my toothbrush" suna said. "you don't have a fucking toothbrush weirdo" y/n got her own toothbrush from out of the toothbrush holder.

"mom can i get a toothbrush?" suna yelled to y/n's mom who was downstairs. "sure hun! there should be one under the sink!" she yelled back.

"what was that about me not having a toothbrush?" suna grinned as he got the toothbrush from under the sink. "i hate you. and stop calling my mom, mom.... fucko" y/n flicked suna's forehead.

"but she's like my mom now" suna teased. "you're annoying as fuck you know that right?" y/n groaned.

"i wonder who i picked that up from" suna said sarcastically.

"eat glass"

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

hey guysss i hope you enjoyed this chapterrr if you did, dont forget to vote <3

y/n and suna are finally getting compfortable with eachother so yuhh this is a sign for more fluff 😎

okay bye bye