Chapter 1

Hey guys, what's up.

So I love the Hunger Games (honestly who doesn't) and my amazingly big brain came up with the idea of a bnha and Hunger Games crossover, so this is the result. The story is gonna follow the Hunger Games plot (both movie and book) but I'll try to change it up a bit at certain points.

A/B/O (Alpha, Beta, Omega) terms will be present in this book, BUT it only gets mentioned once in this chapter, and not anywhere else. So if you aren't fond of omegaverse, don't worry. It has nothing to do with the story. I've only introduced it as a setup for a second book incase I feel like making one.

The characters may be a liiiiiiittle bit OOC but I'll try my best to keep their personalities the same.

Also like I don't know if I really need to say this, considering that ya'll have probably already read/watched the hunger games, but there will be a lot of graphic scenes (killing, abuse, torture. That kind of shit) so if that isn't for you, just don't read the book cos I won't be putting warnings up. If i did, i'd just be saying the same shit over and over at the start of every chapter, so yeah.

Anyways I hope ya'll enjoy.

---

A scream could be heard as it echoed throughout a small house on the edge of District 12.

"Shhhhh, it's okay, it was just a dream," A boy softly said as he held the little girl in his arms.

"It was me, they called my name," The little girl sobbed as she held onto him for dear life.

"It's your first year Eri, your name's only in there once, they aren't gonna pick you," The boy calmly stated as he put her back down in her bed and started running his fingers through her white hair. After a few minutes her sobs quietened down until she was only letting out the occasional sniffle.

"Can you sing?" She asked, to which boy smiled and nodded.

"Deep in the meadow,

under the willow"

The girl smiled and joined in.

"A bed of grass,

a soft green pillow"

"You remember the song," He said "Finish the rest, I've gotta go."

She looked up at him with a concerned expression, "Where are you going?"

"I've just gotta go. But I'll be back soon, I love you."

As the boy left the room and went to grab his jacket he heard a hiss, turning around, he saw Eri's ginger cat, Buttercup, who he was never fond of. "I'll still cook you" he said in a mocking tone, proceeding to head for the door. He saw his mother in the living room folding clothes as he passed by, she was wearing a simple grey dress with white patterns on it, her long white hair flowing down her shoulders. "I'm just going out for a bit mum, I'll be back later."

"Alright, just make sure you're back in time for the Reaping," She responded without looking up at him. The boy halted in his steps for a few seconds before continuing his journey towards the front door, "Will do," he said. He didn't want to think about the Reaping right now, he needed to clear his head.

He closed the door behind him as he sat down to put his boots on, before getting up and walking away from the house. The boy was wearing a dark grey t-shirt with black jeans, as well as a worn out brown leather jacket and brown boots. As he walked down a gravel path, he looked at the scenery around him. Most houses in his area were run down shacks that looked like they would topple over with the slightest push from the wind, the rest looked like they hadn't been used in years. Looking to his right, a few kids could be seen playing in the dirt while a woman, who the boy assumed to be their mother, draped clothes across the porch railing. Further up he could see a few elders sitting on their porch, two just sat there looking out over the railing, while the third was chewing on a chicken bone that had little to no chicken on it. This was how all the people in District 12 and most Districts lived. The Capitol showed almost no compassion to the citizens that resided in the Districts. Food was very limited, where whole households would go days without food. He could think of numerous times where him and his family would completely run out of food, and if there was any food, he would always give his portion to Eri.