Chapter 2

It's about 2 hours later and I'm just sat in my bed reading some romance novel I found under my bed that I think I got about 2 years ago. Anyway to get straight to the point I'm starving I only had a mouthful of my breakfast before dad sent me to my room.

I've decided to go downstairs and make myself a sandwich and before you ask no I haven't changed my outfit but I did get a little cold earlier so I'm now wearing a grey jacket but I still have the same shorts a crop top on.

I start walking down the stairs when of course I bump into one someone of course but this time I know they won't be mad because it's my sister my only sister who is the only one who knows about how unfair our family is.

"Liv what are you doing out of your room" Lia asks.

"Im hungry" I shrug and go to walk away when Lia stops me.

"You know dads still down there" she says.

"But I'm still hungry" I say.

"And you still haven't changed god Livvy your really asking to be grounded today" she says starting to get a little angry.

"What's it to you" I ask annoyed.

"I'm just trying to help you why are you so mad at everyone today" she asked starting to sound worried.

"Because Cole and Dylan decided to wake me up today with a bucket of freezing cold water" I say angrily.

"Well why don't we get them back" she asks with a smirk on her face.

"Defiantly but let me make a sandwich first I'm starving" I say with a smile on my face which has quickly disappeared by Joseph walking out of the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing out of your room Olivia and why the fuck are you still wearing those clothes" Joseph says and I have never seen him more angry in his life.

"I was just coming to get something to eat I'm starving" I shrug and turn around away from Lia and start heading to the kitchen and when I'm just about to pass Joseph he grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"Your grounded" he says annoyed.

"You can't ground me your not my dad" I say even though I know it's not true.

"We both know that's not true plus it's never stopped me before" he says starting to calm down a bit but I know that I have definitely not won this fight.

"Can I just go and get something to eat" I plead I was starving now breakfast was a 10am it's now almost 3pm and I'm starving.

"Fine but your grounded for two weeks and those clothes are going in the trash" he says with an evil smirk on his face.

"But that's not fair" I said and turn around to look to Lia for support and it's only now I realise that she's not there. Rude.

"I don't care" Joseph says and then turns around to walk into the kitchen with me behind him.

"What is she doing out of her room" dad speaks to Joseph not even looking down at me for an answer.

"She's hungry and also I grounded her for two weeks" Joseph says standing tall even though he didn't need to he's already over 6ft tall.

"Good and her clothes that she's still wearing" dad says looking at me for the first time since I entered the kitchen "are going in the trash".

"That's what I said" Joseph states looking quite proud of himself.

"Good" dad says turning to look at his phone he just got a message on.

I stayed quite the whole time trying not to get in any more trouble since I'm already grounded for two weeks. I turn around and start to make myself a sandwich when my mom, Dylan, Cole and James walk into the kitchen.

"Liv were going to the mall to get some things we need for school do you need anything?" James says unsure.

"Yeah can I come with you guys?" I ask knowing the answer will be no because I'm grounded but I'm hoping my mom will tell my dad I can go.

"NO!! She's not going she's grounded" Dad says looking up from his phone and glaring at me while he does so.

"But-" I try to interject. But fail miserably.

"No end of discussion she's not going" dad says scowling at me.

"Okay do you need us to get you anything honey" mom asks looking at me sweetly.

"Urm I just need socks and some new shorts since apparently these ones are going in the bin"I say glaring at Joseph.

"Okay I will get you a few pairs and why are they going in the bin" mom asks looking confused.

"Because there fucking horrible" James spits angrily.

"James language!" My mother scolds.

"Okay well bye guys" I say looking back down at my sandwich which I finished making.

"Bye" they all say and then leave the kitchen and head to the mall.

I pick my sandwich up and grab a packet of crisps from the cupboard and a bottle of orange juice from the fridge and head to the cinema room to watch a film.

I decided on watching to all the boys I've loved before because I love that movie and I haven't watched it in a while so why not.

About ten minutes later I have finished my sandwich and crisps and snuggle up on one of the massive cinema chairs and under a fluffy blanket and continue watching the film until Lia walks in with a bucket of popcorn and comes to sit next to me.

"Oooo to all the boys I've loved before I love this movie, mind if I join you" she asks.

"Sure but you have to share you popcorn and you need your own blanket" I say not wanting to share my blanket because I'm so comfy wrapped up in it.

"Okay no problem" she shrugs and gets another blanket and sits down next to me getting comfy.

We continue watching to all the boys I've loved before eating popcorn that I made Lia feed to me because I was way to comfy to even move my hands I know lazy.
______________________________

(A/n)
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I'm gonna post another one tonight to get the story going and maybe one or two tomorrow depending how busy I am.

Remember to vote and comment if your enjoying this story so far and if you have any ideas you might want me to include leave a comment and I might use them in another chapter.

Sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes thanks for reading.

Bye🦋🤍