Chapter 11

Last night after I ate a slice of the cake Thomas made me I fell asleep whilst watching a movie on the couch and woke up the next morning in my bed.

I'm guessing someone Carried me up here.

I woke up with a pounding head ache and look to the side of my bed to see a glass of water and an asprin.

When I start to feel better and my headache slowly dying down I get up to go to my bathroom to shower.

I do my normal skincare, brush my teeth, have a shower and wash my hair.

Once I'm finished I go to my closet and put on some Nike pro shorts with a white crop top and a big fluffy jacket which is extremely warm.

I'm dreading making my way downstairs because I know some of my brothers are going to be there eating breakfast.

Oh well here goes nothing.

I walk into the kitchen and as I expected all my brothers except James are in here.

I pretty sure James goes out for a run this time in the morning.

"Oh look who's finally awake" Cole says eating a bowl of cereal.

I role my eyes and take a banana for my breakfast and sit down at the table to eat it when Joseph speaks up.

"Morning Olivia" he says glaring at me.

"Piss off" I say eating my banana.

"I understand your mad at me for forgetting your birthday but that is no excuse for you to use that language towards me" Joseph says putting his phone down and giving me his full attention.

"Actually I think its the perfect excuse to speak to you like shit because I'm sure you would if we forgot your birthday" I say getting up to put my banana peal in the bin.

"Olivia stop acting like a child and please have a normal conversation without swearing" Joseph says standing and walking towards me.

"No" I say.

"Olivia come on we need to talk let's go to my office" says Joseph.

"Whatever" I say walking to his office with him trailing behind me.

I plop down on the chair while Joseph takes is time to walk around and to sit at his desk.

"You need to sort your behaviour and attitude out, I've already informed dad about these little stunts you've been pulling and let's just say he's not very happy at all." Joseph says keeping eye contact with me.

I roll my eyes." When do you not inform dad".

"When you quit acting like a child ." He replies .

"What's it got to do with dad anyway it's not like he's here to tell me himself". I reply

"Dads coming home in a week and if your behaviour hasn't improved we will seriously be considering boarding school".

"WHAT"!!!

___________________________
(A/n)

Oop..... the boarding school threat.

Sorry this chapter was kinda short hope you enjoyed it tho xx