Chapter 18

And that's the last thing I remember before being hit over the head with a curling iron.

Brooke's pov

I beat the little bitch until she was all bloody and not moving. Oh well that's what she gets for her dumb brothers beating up my boyfriend.

Me and Lacey leave her there and sneak out the bathroom and walk back to the cafeteria and take a seat and hope nobody finds her until she's dead.

Averys pov.

Its been ten minutes since Avery went to the bathroom so me and Kira decide to go see if she's okay.

We get the the bathroom and see liv there lying down on the ground not moving.

"Kira go ring an ambulance and find someone to come help her breathings slowing" I panic livs my best friend I can't loose her.

I decide to grab her phone out of her pocket and ring the last brother she had rung.

"H-hello it's Avery um livs hurt I don't know what happened but we came to find her in the bathroom and her breathing's slowing" I speak nervously.

"We're on our way" the voice spoke .

After that the call had ended without another word. The voice sounded like it was used to theses kinds of situations which makes me wonder what sort of work her brothers do.

Joseph's pov

As soon as I end the call my face pales.

My little sisters hurt

I snap back to reality while Tom and James are arguing with each other about something probably not important at all.

"Shut the fuck up and get in the car livs been hurt!" I say storming out the office and down the stairs.

I can hear them running after me and as soon as we make it to the car I shove them in before getting in the front and speeding off towards livs school.

I pull up at the parking lot outside the school and don't even wait for Tom or James to get out of the car before rushing into the school where I see the school nurse rushing into the girls bathroom.

I open the bath room door to see my little sister laying there unconscious with blood dripping from her head.

I bend down and take her into my arms and take the bandage from the school nurse to place on her forehead.

"I have rang the ambulance it's on his way" the nurse says before going and questioning livs friends for any idea of what the hell happened here.

Tom and James rush in and take liv outside to the ambulance while I stay back to call our parents when I see a curling iron on the floor.

It had a name printed on the handle.

Brooke Romano.

Daughter of our biggest enemy Richard Romano.

Toms pov.

My baby sister has just got to the hospital and has been taken to a room where they are going to do checks for other injury's and if her head injury has affected her brain.

I'm sat with James, Dylan and cole while Amelia's on the phone with our dad explaining what happened.

Joseph walks through the front of the hospital door looking extremely pissed off.

"I know who did this to her" Joseph speaks lowly.

"Who" Cole asks.

"Brooke Romano" Joseph speaks darkly.

"That fucking bitch" Dylan seethes.

"You know her?" Joseph questions.

"That's the girl who's boyfriend we beat up" Dylan says.

"Ah so it was out of revenge" Joesph says.

"Probably" Dylan's speaks while his fists clench.

Lia comes back over after we finished speaking with drinks for all of us.

"Mom and dad are on there way" Mia says sadly.

Just then the doctor walks through the doors and goes to speak to the other nurses who walk over to us shortly after.

"The family of Olivia Russo?" The nurse questions us.

"Yes that would be us" Lia speaks up.

"Great well good news Olivia Russo will be just fine she has a few head injuries but non of them are life threatening. She also has a few bruises but nothing that won't heal within a few weeks". The nurse speaks reading from her clipboard.

"That's great so when can we see her" Lia asks while the rest of us just remain silent trying to process the information they were just given.

"You may see her now she's in room 12 just down the hall" the nurse speak before walking away.

We all get up and go and walk down the hall in almost complete silence the only sound coming from the television in what looks like livs room.

Olivias pov.

I wake up with worst headache which takes me a while to remember what happened in the bathroom with that psychopath.

I'm alone with my thoughts for a few minuets but it isn't for long until all my siblings walk through the door.

"Oh thank god your okay" Lia says coming up to me to give me a hug.

"Jesus try not to crush me lia" I laugh

She lets go and sits by my side while all my brothers sit around in the chairs that the hospital had provided.

"Are you okay liv" Thomas asks me coming over to give me a hug.

"Yeah I'm fine I have a bit of a headache though" I say before Cole speaks up.

"I'm not surprised, you did get hit over the head with a curling iron" says Cole bluntly.

"Oh yeah gee thanks for reminding me" I say sarcastically.

"Do you want anything to eat liv" Lia asks moving my hair out of my face.

"No need we brought Chinese food on the way here" says the voice of someone who I haven't seen for a long time.

My mother and father

Oh dear

_____________________________

(A/n)

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter.