Chapter 13

It's a bit later in the day and I decided to wear a long sleeve black jumper dress with black tites and my boots when Dylan knocks on my door.

"Hurry up liv we're all waiting downstairs for you, your taking forever" he says walking into my room.

"So I'm guessing you forgot how to knock" I say going back to curling my hair.

" what's taking you so long anyway." He says picking up my mascara.

"You wear makeup why" he asks

" because I like how it looks" I say.

"Oooooo you trying to impress someone" he asks twirling my mascara around in his fingers.

"No I'm not and give me my mascara back I need to put on another layer" I say putting my curling iron down and turning the plug off.

"Why do you look so old aren't you like 12" he asks, handing me my mascara.

"Piss off Dylan I'm 16, now get out and I'll be down in a minute" I say, curling my lashes and applying my mascara.

"Your feisty, but what I wanted to say is I'm sorry for forgetting your birthday baby girl" he says looking at me.

"It's okay I forgive you as long as you promise to never call me baby girl ever again" I say smiling.

"Okay I'm sorry baby girl" he says walking over to me and giving me a hug.

"I hate you so much" I say laughing.

"Nah you love Me, now hurry up and because I'm starving and I really want some ravioli" he says standing up and walking out of my room.

I hurry up and put my boots on and a white jacket and spray a little bit of perfume and walk out my room and downstairs to see everyone waiting in the living room.

"So we're going to take Thomas's car and my car, so let's hurry up since we're running late because someone took forever to get ready" Joseph says looking at me.

"It's not my fault everyone here gets ready super quickly" I say.

"Maybe your just slow" Cole says.

"Shut up you smell like you haven't showered in weeks" I say.

"You look like you haven't showered in weeks" Cole throws back.

"You-" I begin to say before I was very rudely cut off.

"Okay that's enough let's go everyone" Thomas says sitting up from the couch and heading to the garage to get in the car.

I go in Joseph's car with Lia and James and of course me and Lia are stuck in the back seat.

"Can we put some music on pleaseeeee" I ask giving Joseph and James my world famous puppy dog eyes.

"No" Joseph says. Keeping his eyes on the road.

"Why not" I ask. Leaning forward.

"Because I don't want to be distracted while driving" he says.

"Please Joseph you know you want to listen to Justin Bieber just as much as the rest of us do" I say.