Chapter 4

I wake up the next morning by my alarm going off which is quite surprising since I don't actually remember the last time I was woken up by my alarm and not my brothers who usually decide to wake me up with freezing cold water, or throw me in the pool.

So I decide to check my phone, which surprisingly hasn't been taken off of me yet, and apologise to Avery for not texting her back last night because I was busy pranking my brothers. That reminds me I can't wait to see what Thomas's hair looks like or watch Cole struggle to find his football gear.

About 10 minutes later, I decide to get up and take a quick shower, brush my teeth and do my skincare. I change into some ripped jeans and a cute crop top, I decided not to wear the outfit I said I was gonna wear yesterday because I can't really be bothered fighting with my dad or my brothers again since I'm already grounded.

I take my hair out of the french braids and leave my hair down since it's nice and curly, i put in some cute earrings, and some nice bracelets then put on a little bit of makeup not much since I'm going for a bit more of a natural look.

I go out of my room when I see Thomas coming out of his room with bright purple hair looking very, very angry.

"YOU!!" Thomas says fuming.

"What did I do" I ask looking all innocent.

"LOOK AT MY HAIR"

"I think it looks great and whoever did it must has great style" I say and just then lia walks out of her room.

"Wow Thomas your hair looks great" Lia says smiling.

"I didn't even do ANYTHING to your guys so what was this for" Thomas asks looking generally confused.

"Well we were pranking Cole and Dylan and decided to prank you at the same time" I shrug.

"I'm so getting you back for this" Thomas threatened.

Just when I was about to reply mom shouts.

"KIDS BREAKFAST" she shouts from the kitchen.

I start walking down the stairs away from a very angry Thomas and towards the kitchen where I see dad at the head of the table, my mom putting drinks and stuff and each plate of pancakes. Then there's Joseph looking at his phone and James sat there drinking his coffee and eating his breakfast.

The the twins are sat next to each other scoffing down there breakfast looking like they have never eaten before. Then lias sat opposite Cole leaving a space next to her where I sit.

I sit down in my seat and start eating my pancakes when Thomas bursts through the kitchen door giving me a deadly glare.

Dad looks up at his arrival as does everyone else.

"Good morning Thomas what the hell did you do to your hair" dad asks looking amused.

"That little brat over there put purple hair dye in my fucking shampoo" Thomas seethes still staring at me.

"Language" my mother scolds before turning away and going back to whatever she was doing.

"Is that true Olivia" dad asks looking at me.

"No I don't know anything about it" I say smiling a bit but trying to hide it.

"Don't lie to me Olivia" dad says but not exactly looking angry.

"Fine it is true" I say defeated.

"Okay give me you phone no electronics" dad says not really looking bothered.

"But Cole and Dylan poured freezing cold water over me yesterday and they don't get a punishment" I whine.

""We did no such thing"Cole laughs.

"We would never" Dylan buts in.

"There lying" I say in a whining voice.

"I don't care this isn't about them Olivia know give me your phone" dad asks holding his hand out.

"Fine" I say and reach into my pocket and put it in his hand.

"Thank you" dad smiles like nothing happened.

I finish eating my breakfast and so does everyone else when dad sits up and gains everyone's attention.

"Okay so me and your mom are going on a business trip back to Italy for 2 months and while we're away Joseph is in charge". Dad says looking at Joseph to which he just nods.

Everyone around the table doesn't look very surprised since my parent go away quite often on business trips and Joseph is usually left in charge. Which I hate because they boss be around so much and never let me do anything.

Soon I realise something, it's my birthday in a month and parents will miss it you only turn 16 once. I look up at them and realise that they haven't even thought about it so I decide to bring it up.

"What about my birthday?" I question looking up at my dad.

"Sorry Olivia but we're going to have to miss it" dad says not really looking bothered.

"Oh okay" I say trying not to look sad I look round at my siblings and realise that they had no idea and must have forgotten also. Even my mom and Lia.

"Also I have some rule since you seem to have forgotten about Olivia" Dad says looking serious.

"First rule no disrespecting or arguing with me or any of your older brothers or your mother and sister." Dad says making sure to include any and everyone older than me.

"K" I say and take a drink of my orange juice.

"Second rule is your not allowed out of the house without all of us knowing where your going and your curfew is 8:00pm". Dad states.

"8:00pm thats a bit early don't you think I'm sixteen soon" I say still looking down.

"No I don't think it's to early and if you keep talking back I will make it 7:00pm" dad says looking straight at me.

"Fine" I say annoyed.

"Third rule is no drinking, no drugs and no boys" dad says looking straight at me to see if I would argue about the boys thing.

"Okay whatever" I say wanting to leave and just go to school already.

"Good me and your mom won't be here when you get back from school our flight leaves at 1:00pm" dad says turning to look at everyone around the table.

"K" I mumble still not having looked up from the table.

"Right you guys better get to school"mom says handing me, Cole and Dylan our lunches since we're the only ones still in high school. The others are ether in college or now just work.

I get up and get my bag and start walking towards the front door when Cole shouts,

"WHO THE FUCK PUT MY FOOTBALL GEAR IN THE POOL" Cole shouts.

I decide to quickly leave and get in the car I sit in the back since I'm never allowed in the front, soon after James walks out and gets in the drivers seat followed by Dylan who's sits in the passenger seat and a very angry looking Cole stomping out of the front door and sitting in the back next to me.

Gosh what a fun car ride the will be. (Note the sarcasm).
___________________________________________

(A/n)
Thank you all for reading this chapter make sure to vote and comment also sorry for any grammar mistakes or spelling errors please just comment where they are and I will fix them.
Bye🦋🤍