Chapter 6

Soon the day was over and I was walking out to the car park where James normally picks us up wondering how the hell am I supposed to convince my brothers to let me go to a high school party that a boy invited me to.

I saw James in the car across the car park and Cole already in the passenger seat. I don't see Dylan yet he's probably at football but obviously Cole couldn't go because his football gear was Soaking wet. Oops.

As I got to the car Cole was glaring at me probably because he's missing football. But that's what he deserves for waking me up with a freezing cold bucket of water.

"Hi" I said as I got in the car sat down and put my seatbelt on.

"You okay now?" Cole question like he was this morning.

"Why wouldn't she be okay" James asked looking at me through the mirror.

"I've always been okay I don't know what you guys are on about" I said looking out the window.

"I dont believe you" James's says he's always been able to tell when I'm not okay.

"Nether" Cole says sighing.

"We will talk about when we get home" James says staring at the road.

I didn't reply I just kept looking out the window, I was about to put my earphones in when James asked me something I completely forgot about.

"What did you get in your math test" james asked.

"We didn't get them back yet". I lied.

"Yeah you did I saw you coming out of class with it then stuffing it in your bag" Cole said smirking. Shit.

"So what grade did you get Olivia" James said sounding more serious.

"I-uh g-got a um C-" I said not daring to look up and see James reaction.

"YOU WHAT" James shouted causing me to flinch a little.

"I'm sorry I was busy I forgot to study"

"No SHIT you forgot to study" James seethed.

"I'm sorry"

"Your so grounded when Joseph hears about this" he says his hands tightening on the wheel.

I sigh leaning my head on the window I know that the only way I'm gonna get to that party is sneaking out. I'm just gonna have to ask Lia to cover for me. Hopefully she does.

We pull up at home at James and Cole storm out of the car both slamming their doors and stomping into the house.

I sighed getting out of the car, grabbing my bag and slowly walking into the house getting ready to face a very angry Joseph.

I was walking up to my room when I heard Joseph shout.

"SHE GOT A WHAT ON HER TEST"

shit I'm in so much trouble

I quickly finished walking up the stairs running a bit and getting into my room and locking the door trying to have a moments peace before hell comes into my room.

I put my bag down and layed on my bed staring at the ceiling and texting Avery what time to meet at her place before we get a ride from her sister to the party.

Lia could take us but then it ruins my excuse about staying at lias plus she would have to answer so many questions from Joseph to ending up us being late and that's to much hassle.

Soon I hear multiple footsteps stomping up the stairs and heading towards my room and jiggleing the door knob a few times only to realise that it locked.

"OLIVIA YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!" Joseph shouts sounding very very angry.

I get up and start walking towards the door unlocking it and then flopping back down on my bed before Joseph, James and Thomas all come into my room wearing pissed of looks on their faces.

"You got a C- on your test?!" Joseph exclaims.

"I'm sorry I was going to study but I just-" I started saying before I was very rudely interrupted by Thomas.

"You just what?!" Thomas asks looking concerned. He's always the one to be on me about my grades. I mean all of my brothers were but especially Thomas.

"I got busy and git caught up in some things" I said staring at the ceiling.

"What things?!" Asked James.

"I don't know I just forgot okay can we just drop it" I said

"No we can't just stop it you failed a test and you expect us just to drop it!" Joseph said looking at me concerned.

"That's it give me your phone no electrons for 2 weeks" Joseph said holding out his hand for my phone.

I shoved it into his hand and flopped back on my bed with a sigh.

This is going to be a long evening.