Chapter 5

"SO WHO THE HELL PUT MY FOOTBALL GEAR IN THE FUCKING POOL" Cole shouts which I can hear even though my AirPods are on full volume.

I don't even look up I just keep staring out the window still feeling sad that my parents aren't going to be here for my birthday. But I'm soon snapped put if my thoughts by Cole pulling out one of my airpods.

"Did you put my fucking football gear in the pool Olivia" Cole asks staring down at me.

"Yes I did now give me my earphone back" I say reaching for my AirPod.

"No way in hell are you having this back" Cole says pulling the earphone out of my reach.

"Whatever" I say not really being bothered to argue.

Just when Cole was about was about to say something about the way I was acting we pulled up outside our school and I quickly hurried out the car and started walking to meet Avery my best friend by my locker when Cole pulled me back.

"What is wrong with you?" Cole questions generally looking concerned.

"Nothing" I say and yank my arm away and continue walking through school.

I look back at Cole and know that this wasn't the last time he was going to question me about my behaviour recently. But I decide to ignore it for know and go and meet Avery by my locker before I go to my first class.

"Hey Avery". I say walking up and see her at her locker which is conveniently right next to mine.

"Hey liv how have you been?" She questions shutting her locker.

"Oh you know same as always I'm grounded though so that sucks" I speak looking down.

"Oh hun it's okay how long you grounded for?" She asks.

"About two weeks and you know what's the worst thing" I say looking up.

"What" she says.

"My parents are going away for two months and when I mentioned that they would miss my birthday they didn't even care and just forgot about it." I say angry.

"Really!? What about your brothers" she asks turning and walking away me following.

"They forgot"I say blankly.

"That terrible sweetie" she says looking sad for me.

"Ya I know and to make things worse first period we have math with mr Hadley" I say.

"This sucks" she says walking towards mr hadleys class room.

"I know" I say walking in and taking a seat next to Avery and next to a boy called Alex who I don't really know very well.

I sit down bet my books out and my pencil case and turn to look at whatever Mr Hadley was teaching us something about algebra. I hate algebra.

I look out of the window at passing students when suddenly Mr Hadley calls my name.

"Miss Olivia would you like to tell me the answer to the question" he questions making everyone look at me.

"I-uh I-I don't know sir" I say looking at the board trying to figure out whatever he was talking about.

"Of course you don't" Mr Hadley said walking around the room handing out test papers.

It was at this point that I realised that I didn't study for the test that we did a week ago I was busy hanging out with Avery that I just didn't get time.

When me Hadley handed back my test I looked at my grade and saw a c- written in red at the top of the paper. Crap dads gonna kill me (probably Joseph and James to).

The bell rang shortly after and i stuffed the test paper in the bottom of my bag. Which won't do anything because Joseph and James know that I got my test back today. I was in so much trouble, at least I don't have to worry about dad shouting at me because he's not home and is on a plane to Italy.

I will probably receive a phone call from him later though. Because i know for a fact that Joseph will definitely tell dad.

Thing is when mom and dad are at home Joseph not as strict as he normally is because my dads here and he usually takes care of it.

But when he's out of town Joseph and James go madly strict which is very annoying.

I get my history book out of my locker and make my way to Mrs Cross's history lesson. Which is extremely boring.

I walk in and sit down and start ready my history book.

The rest of the lesson is boring and I'm so glad it's finally lunch so I start walking towards my locker to meet Avery so we can get some food and sit outside like we normally do.

"Hey liv" someone shouts from behind me. I turn around and see Logan moree. By far the hottest guy in school and is your typical bad boy, who is also very popular and never spoken to me before.

I turn around and see him walk up to me holding my history book.

"You forgot your history book". He says smiling. God that smile.

"Oh thank you I didn't even realise" I laugh.

"No worries" he smiles again."hey um I'm having a party tonight at my place you should come." He says handing me a slip of paper with the address on it.

"You can also bring a plus one if you want" he says looking directly at me.

"Um yeah sure I might come by, is it okay if I bring my friend Avery" I question knowing that Avery was watching from afar.

"Yeah sure that fine". He says and walks of to find his friends.

Avery come over to me looking like she just had a heart attack.

"Omg why was Logan talking to you!?" She exclaims with a smile.

"He was just giving me my history book back, he also invited me to a party and said I can bring a plus one if you wanna come?" I questioned.

"Is that even a question of course I will be there" she says happily.

"Great" I say with a smile.

"But uh your brothers are never gonna let you go to a party" Avery said looking sad.

"Well then I guess they can't know" I say with a smirk.

______________________________
(A/n)

Thank you for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed it.🦋🤍