Chapter 15

It's still lunch and I'm heading into the bathroom to change my top before my study date with jack daniels in the library.

I change into my top and as I'm heading there I bump into Cole and his stupid friends.

"Wooo watch where your going" Cole says but when her turns around and see it's me he completely freezes.

"Hey little sis watcha wearing?" He questions pulling us away from his friends so he can talk to me privately.

"Non of your business" I state

"Oh really because I remember you leaving the house this morning in a hoodie" he says.

"Well clearly you don't have a very good memory". I state.

"Stop fucking with me liv you know I'll find out where your going dressed like that" he states.

"Fine I wore this under my hoodie and I took my hoodie off because I got hot and I'm on my way to study in the library because I don't know if you remember or not but I failed my last math test and I don't want everyone mad at me again" I say not exactly lying, I'm just sparing him the truth.

"Fine I'll let I'll let it slide this time but if I see you with anyone else in the library your so dead" he says walking back over to his friends.

"Okay" I mutter mostly to myself.

I continue down the corridor towards the library when I notice Cole walking out to the field for football practise.

The field that is on the other side of the school and the library cannot be seen from said field.

Ha I knew he was way to lazy to step foot in this library to check on me. Honestly I don't think he's been in a library ever in his entire life.

Drawing my attention back to the library I notice jack sitting there at the table waiting for me.

Oh my god I'm so nervous what if I say something stupid. I take a deep breath and walk through the library doors and over to the table he's sat at and take a seat.

"Hey" I say hoping he doesn't hear the nervousness in my voice.

"Hey" he says back.

"Sorry I'm a bit late I had to talk to my brother before I came here" I say.

"No worries, I'm just glad you didn't ditch me" he laughs.

"I would never don't worry" I say honestly.

We sit there and study for what seems like forever when the bell goes signalling the end of lunch.

"Wow time flies" jack says closing his text book.

"It definitely does, we should get going to class"I say standing up and starting to put my books away in my bag"

"Hey wait, um do you wanna maybe go see a movie after school today if your not busy" he asks looking a bit nervous.

"Sure I'm not busy what time" I ask trying to play it cool and not totally freak out right now.

"How about I pick you up at about 6 and we can go somewhere to eat afterwards" he replies.

"Yeah sure that sounds great" I say as he walks and heads to class

The day finally ends after 2 longs hours of lessons and teachers being annoying. I'm on my way to cheer tryouts to meet Avery and to hopefully make the cheer team.

"Hey liv" Avery says as she catches up to me on the way to the girls changing room.

"Hey av" I say.