The Clues Are Adding Up.

"What do they mean?" I ask "I think this person who is probably dead now was trying to help save Grace. I think it means that these rebels are going to try and kill your baby." Kenji says "why would they do that?" Aaron asks, turning red in he face. "I don't know. Maybe they think it would destroy you and make you weaker and they could takeover easier but I'm not sure" Kenji replies "what I don't understand is how they knew about Grace. Nobody apart from our friends and family know about her." I ask as tears start rolling down my cheeks. "Well that bit is quite easy to understand. There is obviously a rebel in the base"
"What are we going to do?" I ask Aaron. "I don't know love. We just have to keep Grace safe" he replies. I turn to look at Grace. She sleeps so peacefully. Absolutely oblivious to everything going on around her. "We could go away for a while" I suggest "that would just give them a bigger opportunity to attack" Aaron says and Kenji bursts into the room. "I found another letter in one of the intruders hands" he blurts. He hands me the envelope with my name on the front. I start to read aloud. It says "dear Juliette, my young sister came here to deliver a letter a few days ago when we received news you had just had your baby. After she did not return with the one member that came back it was obvious she had been killed. We strongly disagree with what the rest of our group are trying to accomplish and the methods they are using but my eldest sister has been helping he leaders of my group by giving them insider information about you . I have tried to stop them but they will not rest until you and your husband and friends are no longer in control. My group are trying to kidnap your baby and are prepared to "bargain" with you when you want her back which can only mean they are trying to scare you into handing over your power. Me and my younger sister never wanted to be part of this but were blackmailed and with our mothers life on the line we accepted. By the time you read this I could be dead. Either by the hands of your soldiers or by the hands of my people after they find out what my sister and I have been trying to do. If I have been killed then you may have no more allies within the rebel community and if plans or schemes change then the best of luck to you and your new family. Yours sincerely, Ailsa Mayfield."
"So they are trying to kidnap our baby." Aaron says. The thought makes my stomach turn and I run to the bathroom and throw up. "You okay Juliette?" Aaron asks as I come back through. "Not really" I say. I look at Kenji who seems deep in thought. "What are you thinking about?" I ask him. "Not much, I just recognise the name Mayfield. I just can't think of where from" he says "I don't think it important right now" Aaron says "OH MY GOD!!" Kenji shouts "what's the matter?" I ask "IT'S NINA." He blurts "what are you talking about?" Aaron asks "Nina! Adams girlfriend. Her second name is Mayfield. She has been part of the rebels since she started dating Adam. She's been giving the rebels information. That's how they know about Grace. Nina must be Ailsa's big sister."
We raced over to Adam and Nina's flat. Kenji bangs on the door. Adam answers "hey guys. What are you doing here?" He asks. Kenji just shoves past him and stands in the hall. "Is Nina in?" He asks "yeah she's in the bathroom" Adam replies. Me and Aaron come into the hall as well. Aaron is carrying Grace in the baby carrier. "What's this about?" Adam asks. "Your probably away to find out" I reply "NINA!" Kenji shouts "coming!" She replies as she comes out the bedroom with a turban I her hair and a purple dress that that reaches her toes. "What's the matter?" She asks "can we please speak to you?" Kenji asks.
We are sitting at the table with coffee and a plate of biscuits sitting in front of us which nobody has touched. "Is your second name Mayfield?" Kenji asks "yeah. Why?" She asks "do you have a sister called Ailsa?" He asks "yeah?" She replies "are you the eldest sister?" Kenji asks "yeah but how do you know?" she asks "we received a letter from her. She said that her eldest sister was helping the rebels by giving them information about us so they have an opportune moment to attack." I say. "We want to know if this is true" Aaron says "No, that's a lie" she says. Is Ailsa Mayfield your sister? Was she part of the rebel group?" Kenji asks her, getting frustrated. "Yes but that was her choice. I was not part of it" she says "well she helped us a great deal and in her letter she told us that her eldest sister was feeding the rebels information. Which meant that the person was close to us. You are the only person we know who's second name is Mayfield" Kenji says "will you stop interrogating my girlfriend! She is not a rebel!" Adam shouts. Grace wakes up and starts crying. I pick her up and cradle her to my chest. "Sorry" Adam says. "Adam it's okay. He's right. I am a rebel" she says looking ashamed. "Why would you do this to us?" Aaron asks "I hate the way you run this country. I wanted it to change and my sisters are no better!" She screams. "Your sisters died trying to save our baby!" Aaron shouts. "My sisters are dead?" She asks "yes, they were killed trying to deliver letters to help us" I say as Grace falls into a silent sleep in my arms. Tears spill over Nina's eyes. Adam sits quietly. Nina rests her hand on his leg. "How could you do this? You used me to find out information about my pregnant sister in law." Adam says "I know and I'm so sorry. But I swear I didn't know you knew Juliette when we started dating" she replies "well why didn't you stop hunting for info when you found that out?!" He starts to shout "I wanted too but they threatened my sisters and my mother. I had to keep looking for information" she whispers through the tears. "Then you should have broken up with me!!" He shouts while standing up "I couldn't, I was in love with you!" Nina shouts in return "please you have to understand.." Adam cuts her off "I don't have to do anything for you! YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!!!" He screams and he slams the door behind him on the way out of the flat and the whole room falls into a pit of silence.