The date

I wake up to Warner smiling down at me. "Good morning love" he whispers as he kisses my cheek. "Good morning. What time is it?" I ask as I notice the sun streaming in through the window. "Almost eleven thirty. Obviously baby was quiet last night." He says worriedly "it's okay baby just kicked so it's awake." I tell him. He sighs with relief. "I can't remember the last time I slept that well" I say. Aaron smiles "I brought you some breakfast sweetheart" he says as he gets off the bed and picks up a tray of toast, egg and some apple juice and he places it on my legs then sits back down on the bed next to me "thank you Aaron" I say "your welcome love" he replies "I said to Kenji I would go to training room with him today for a while if you think you'll be okay. So would it be okay if I went for a while?" He asks "off course. You don't need to ask though" I say, he smiles "thanks love" he gets off the bed and kisses my forehead and walks out the room.
After I finish eating breakfast I pull myself out of bed and into the closet. I find my favourite dress. It was the dress I wore on mine and Aaron's official first date after the re-establishment was taken down. It's quite plain. Dark blue, skintight until the waist, puffed out a bit at the bottom with a layer of chiffon over the top of the skirt part and a shiny small belt around the waist. Winston made it for me. That night was one of the best of my life. There's no way I'll fit into that dress now. I doubt I'll be able to fit even after to baby is born. I put the dress back on the rack and pull out a cream jumper and a pair of leggings and get changed.
After putting my hair up there's a knock at the door "come in" I yell and Paula slips into the room. She's in her nurse uniform. "I'm just away to go to work but you weren't at breakfast so I just came to check up on you." She says "that's very sweet thank you" I reply. She comes over and sits beside me on the bed "may I?" She asks "of course" I reply and I lift my jumper over my tummy. "Why weren't you at breakfast?" She asks "I was sleeping" I say "lucky you" she replies. Paula pulls down my jumper and puts the back of her hand on my face. "You seem a little feverish. Here's some tablets that should bring down your temperature and they won't affect baby at all" she says as she reaches into her bag and pulls out a little tray of pills. "Thanks. Is baby okay today?" I ask "yes doing just fine" she says as she gets up off the bed "I best be getting to work pet. See you soon" she says "goodbye" I reply and she slips out the room just as Aaron comes back in. "Come to check on you?" He asks as the door closes. "Obviously" I say. He laughs "how was training? How's Kenji?" I ask "good and good" he says "how are you?" He asks "fabulous" I say. He comes over and kisses me. "Do you want to go somewhere nice for tea tonight. Just you and me, who knows when we will get to do it again" Arron asks "I'd love to" I say staring into his gorgeous green eyes. he smiles down at me. Dimples. "Excellent but I better go get washed before I go anywhere" he chuckles "yeah you do smell quite bad" I reply "thanks sweetheart" he says and he gives me a kiss on the head then goes into the bathroom. "I'm going to go and see Winston" I shout through the bathroom door. "Okay do you need me to go with you" Aaron shouts back "no I think I'll manage. I'll see you at lunch" I shout "okay" he replies.
After finally reaching Winston's room I bang on the door. "Come in" he shouts from inside the rooms and I shuffle through the door. "Juliette, darling what can I do for you?" He asks "I was wondering if you could make me a dress. It's very short notice but Aaron is taking me out for dinner tonight and I don't really have enough time to go and buy a dress and I have no dresses nice enough to wear that will fit right now" I say "I'm sure I could make something but I only have red or navy material right now" he says "navy would be better" I reply "good because I have some navy chiffon to make it look pretty" he says "excellent I was wondering if you could make a dress like the one you made for my first date with Warner? The one with the bl.." He cuts me off "yes I remember it well. I might have to alter the design a little because of your bump but I will try. Now come and stand here so I can measure you. " He says and I obediently walk towards him and he pulls out his measuring tape "don't tell Warner about the dress I want to surprise him" I say "as you wish my dear" he replies.
By lunch only the measurements of the dress have been done and the cutting. We still need to sew it all together. I find Aaron and sit next to him. "What were you doing with Winston?" He asks "he asked me to come round to see what designs of clothes I liked for the baby. He says he will make my favourite one of both boy and girl and give us them both so we have something to put the baby in when it comes home from the hospital" I say "but we already bought stuff to put the baby in on the way home" Aaron says "yeah Winston doesn't think their stylish enough for the first time the world will see our baby" I state "okay?" He says "don't even ask" I say.
After lunch Aaron left to go to Adams house to help him paint his and Nina's bedroom and Winston didn't want me to see the dress until it was done so I went to see Kenji. I knock on the door "if you don't have cake with you, leave" he shouts through the door. I open the door and walk in. He looks up from the magazine he was reading. "Hey princess, where's my cake" he says "sorry I ate it on the way here" I reply. "What can I do for you?" He asks "nothing just wanted to come see you. What are you reading?" I ask "nothing that would interest you" he says "okay. How's everything. I feel like I haven't spoken to you in ages" I say "everything's just excellent. I'm just waiting for my friends stomach to explode" he says "sounds a bit boring" I say "oh it is and she's been so moany lately" he says and I gently nudge him. "I'm only kidding princess no need to get violent" he says.
After leaving Kenji's room about two and a half hours later I go back to Winston's room and knock on the door "enter" he shouts and I push the door open. "How's the dress coming along" I ask "I'm nearly finished so come back around five o'clock and I'll let you put it on." he says "okay I'll see you soon" and I go back to my room.
Half an hour later I'm back in Winston's bedroom for what he calls "an intense make up session". About an hour later he's finished my make up, hair and I've got the dress on. "Okay you can look now" he says and he turns me around to look in the mirror "oh it's lovely" I say. The dress is plain at the top with capped sleeves and it puffs out right above my bump and the bottom is covered in chiffon. I'm wearing a diamond necklace and earrings and my hair is curled around my shoulders and on my feet are little navy, patent heels. "Do you love it?" He asks "I absolutely love it thank you" I say "your very welcome. I think it's as close to the dress you wore on your first date as it's going to get right now" he says "thank you so much Winston. It's nearly six o'clock I said I'd meet Warner in the room by six so we could leave so I better go. Bye" I say and I walk towards the door "don't cry I don't want you ruining my masterpiece" he says "I won't" I reply and I close the door behind me.
I meet Aaron in the room. He is in a black suit and tie with a white shirt. "Juliette you look absolutely gorgeous" he says "thank you. You look very nice as well" I reply "your dress looks like the one you wore on our first date. You looked so beautiful that night. The stars couldn't even compare to your beauty" he says, I blush "I asked Winston to try to make a dress like the one I wore on our first date" I say "well it's perfect because we are actually eating in the same place we had our first date" he says, blushing. "That's so sweet" I say. He pulls me into a kiss. "We better go I booked a table for us for six thirty so we better go now" he says "okay" I say and we walk out the door hand in hand. We walk hand in hand down the corridor. Arron keeps spinning me under his arm. He spins me under and I laugh then a sharp pain goes through my stomach and I suddenly stop walking. Aaron turns round. I stare at him with big eyes. "Juliette what's wrong?" He says worriedly, staring at me "I think my water just broke!"