The past

When me and Arron got back to base from the park everything seemed normal. We went back to our room and put our coats away then went down to the dining room and we went and sat next to Kenji after we collected our food. "How you doing princess? I saw Adam walk towards your room after lunch" said Kenji "yeah he did come to see us. He apologised for being so moody and for kissing me then he left" I replied "really?" Kenji exclaimed "yeah" I said "he's changed his tune hasn't he?" Kenji laughed "I guess so" I replied
when me and Arron got back to the room Warner went into the bathroom to have a shower and I got ready for bed. I went into the closet and changed into some red and white silky pyjamas then went and sat in my bed and was away to start reading when I saw my wedding album sitting on my bookshelf I stood up and picked up the book then went back to the bed. I looked at the front it was plain white leather with a gold border and gold writing that said "Juliette Ferrars and Arron Warner's wedding photo album". I opened it up and on the very first page was me getting my hair and makeup done and I'm sitting in a bath robe. Obviously Kenji had the camera at that point. I flipped to the next page this picture was better. It was me from behind walking down the isle clutching onto Adam's arm. The isle had arches made of red and white roses rising over my head my curly long brown hair was gracefully pinned to my head in some sort of ponytail at the side of my head so not to cover the gorgeous lacy design down my back. My dress had long sleeves and the bottom of them was only made of lace in floral patterns. The back had what looked like a whole in the back but was actually some kind of chiffon pulled tightly across the hole with little buttons all the way down to the bottom of my back and around the sides of the hole was the same lacy designs that were on my arms spilling into the gap on my back. The bottom of my dress was quite silky and had nearly a four foot train falling across the red carpet that was right the way down the isle. At the very top of the photo was a very nervous looking Arron in a black and black tuxedo. I flicked to the next page and the picture was of Arron putting to ring on my finger. I looked so happy it looked like I was away to start crying. I kept flicking through the pages of the book. There was ones of me and Arron kissing, walking down the isle and eating then I got to the ones of the dancing later on at night.
Warner had come out of the shower and came and climbed into the bed with me. "What are you reading sweetheart?" He asks "it's our wedding album" I say and I pick up the book to show him the picture of me on the floor in tears of laughter after falling over while dancing the funky chicken. Kenji looked like he was going to have an accident and Arron just looked concerned. I put the book back down and Warner continued to laugh. "Some people are just excellent photographers" he said "no I think I'm just a terrible dancer" I replied. The last picture in the book was of me and Arron standing under a rose archway in a garden filled with bright colours. We were holding hands and just staring into each other's eyes like there was nothing else in the world that mattered only him and me. Underneath the picture it said in small gold letters "nothing makes the soul happier than to be paired with another soul forever." I closed the book and looked into Warner's eyes. "I love you" Arron whispers. The three words that could make my heart explode "I love you too Arron". He gives me a kiss on the forehead then he puts the light off and I put the book down then he grabbed hold of my waist and pulled be into his warm chest and we fall asleep with our two souls side by side.
I wake up in the morning with a banging at the door I lazily put my feet on the floor and walk over to the door. Warner's in the training rooms today. I open the door and Kenji bursts into the room with so much energy it makes my head spin. "Have you heard?" He asks abruptly "have I heard what Kenji?" I say as I stumble my way back to my bed "have you heard who's coming today?" He asks "if it's not Santa Claus or the Easter bunny let me go back to sleep" I say while curling back into the bed clothes. Kenji comes and sits next to me and grabs onto my shoulder and shakes me to wake me up "do seriously not know J?" He asks "no but I'm sure you're going to tell me" I say to him "well this is a little awkward I thought you organised the whole thing but Juliette who else could have got them to come here?" Kenji says "I have no idea what you're talking about Kenji" I tell him honestly "Juliette it's your parents. You're parents are coming to see you. They'll be here at two o'clock".
I quickly jump out of my bed and run out of the room with tears streaming down my face and my pyjamas flapping about in the wind. I run into the training rooms and see Arron in the corner beside the weights. He sees me and stands up and starts walking towards me. I run Into his arms still crying. "Shhh shhh. What's wrong love?" He asks looking worried "my.. My.. My parents are coming. They want to see me." I tell him "that's great Juliette. Why are you so upset?" He asks "I haven't seen then since they put me in an asylum and called me a monster after I nearly killed my mother" I say through tears "it'll be okay love I'll be right there with you the whole time" he says while wiping the tears from my face. Kenji bursts into the room "JULIETTE!!!!!" He calls "I'm over here Kenji" I say waving at him. He walks over to me "what was that about. You just ran away" he says "I know sorry" I reply "she doesn't have the fondest memories of he parents apparently" said Arron "no not really but I think in ready to face them. I want to show them what I've become and what I've achieved." I say "good for you J" Kenji says and Warner gives me a kiss on the cheek.
After lunch me, Arron and Kenji go to my room to talk "they will be here at two o'clock and you will meet them in the meeting room" Kenji says "okay" I say nervously. I go and get changed again. I put on a red lacy dress and black, patent heeled shoes and the necklace I got for my anniversary then walk out of the closet. "You look great love" Warner says "thank you" I reply then walk over to my mirror and tie my hair into a French pleat round the side of my head then go sit beside Arron. "It's ten to two guys we better go" Kenji says and we all walk out the door.
We walk down corridor after corridor until we reach the meeting room and we stop outside the door. "You ready?" Arron asks "yeah" I say "yeah. Let's go do this bitch" Kenji says then he opens the door.