As fast as you can.

"We need so act fast" I say to Aaron on the way back to our room. We took Jacob to a spare room instead of back in the sell. I don't think he's a danger to us anymore. Kenji went back to his room to get changed. He and Paula are going out for tea tonight. "What should we do?" Aaron asks "we need to get inside alpha point without being detected, we need to get Jacobs baby back and find out why they are doing what they are doing" I say "okay but we will need Kenji. He knows his way round the tunnels and he can disguise us" Aaron replies "of course but he's away out so we can talk to him about this in the morning" I say "okay we need to go get Grace" Aaron says as we turn the corner down to my mums room just as she bursts out the door screaming my name. "JULIETTE!! AARON, HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!" I sprint down the corridor and pull my mum into my arms. "Mum what's wrong where's Grace" I ask but I don't get a response my mum just screams into my chest "YOUR FATHER, ROSIE!!!" She shouts through sobs "mum where are they?" I ask softly. She just weakly points towards her open door to her room.
Aaron walks in while I still hold my mum. "Juliette come in here a minute" he says as I help my mother into and arm chair in the corridor and go into her room I find Aaron holding Grace to his chest as she squeals. "Is she okay" I ask as tears build up in my eyes "she's fine love, it's your dad I'm worried about " he says as he points to my father lying beside the bed hidden from my sight. I walk around the bed and scream as I fall to my knees beside him. he has a knife protruding from his belly with a piece of paper attached to the knife I lunge forwards to pull the knife out of his stomach "NO!!" Aaron shouts "if you remove the knife he will loose to much blood" he says "WELL WHAT SHOULD WE DO? WE CANT JUST LEAVE HIM TO DIE!!" I shout at him. He lies Grace on the bed I'll go get Sara and Sonya you stay here" he says and he bolts out the door.
"Dad, daddy, can you hear me. It's going to be fine, help is coming" I whisper to my father "Julie you got so beautiful darling. I'm so sorry for what I did to you and I've never felt more regret than when I saw people take you away while I stood and watched. You have a wonderful life here and a wonderful family, you should never throw it away like I did. You stay strong now. I will always love you" he whispers "dad stop don't say good bye you will live through this." I whisper through tears. "Maybe but I don't want to die without telling you that and please if I do die look after your mum and please try to find Rosie" he gasps "I will dad, of course I will" I whisper as Aaron runs through the door again with Sara and Sonya by his sides. I stand up and stumble over to them "please help him, please" I say "of course" Sara says. And she gets onto her knees and places her hand around the knife on the wound. "Sonya when I say you need to take the knife away and compact this towel over my hands on the wound to try to stop the bleeding while I heel him" she says. "Okay" Sonya says as she gets to her knees beside my father and her sister. "Three, two, one" and Sonya pulls the knife out, Presses the towel against his stomach and Sara closes her eyes and my dad shudders as his wound begins to heal. Sara opens her eyes and takes her hands off my father and he opens his eyes and tries to sit up but Sara stops him "you need to take it slow Mr Ferrars you are not fully recovered. We shall get you on to the bed but you need to take it slow" Sara says "Aaron, Sonya and Juliette come and help" she says and we all grab some part of my dad as he stands up and gets into the bed beside Grace who has now fallen asleep. "Thank you girls" my dad says "you should rest Mr Ferrars, it will be the best thing for you right now" Sonya says as my dad yawns "good idea" he says and he falls asleep. "Where's Rosie?" Sara asks "oh no" I say as tears prick my eyes again. Aaron picks up the knife off the floor and takes off the piece of paper and reads it aloud. "Run, run, run, as fast as you can, you'll never find Rosie but you'll come see if you can".