The meeting

Kenji walks into the room first then Arron then me. I see my mother first. She is standing up at the side of the table. She looks so stunned. My father is the first to speak "Juliette is that you?" "Yes dad it's me" I reply. My mum comes towards me and opens her arms to me then puts them down. They still think I'm a monster "it's okay mum I won't hurt you I've learnt to control it" I say "how could you have learnt to control it?" She asks "I don't really know but watch" I say then I walk towards Kenji and take hold of his hand "see I'm not hurting him" at that my mother runs over and clings on to my and starts to cry "oh Juliette I've missed you so much" she whispers through tears "I've missed you too mum" I whisper into her hair. When my mother lets go of me and we all sit down and I introduce Kenji and Arron to my parents "this is my friend Kenji and this is my husband. His name is Arron Warner " I say to my parents "you're married?" My mum asks with disbelief "yes we were married last October" I say and Arron takes hold of my hand under the table "well congratulations" my dad says "what happened after you left us?" My mother asks. It's the question I was dreading most I don't know if I can tell her about all the awful things I did. "After I left I was taken to the asylum and I was locked up for 264 days until Warner took me out and bought me here where he told me he wanted to use me as a weapon. I hated him at this point but is wasn't all bad I fell in love with one of his soldiers and we ran away but Arron grabbed onto my leg and nothing happened that's how I found out that he was immune to my touch but I still ran away with Adam. We went to Adams house but Kenji found us and told us about a safe place so we were traveling there when Warner found us and captured Adam and he took me to a room and kissed me and there was no way to get away from him so I pulled the gun from his pocket and shot him in the shoulder then ran away to find Adam and I found him hanging from a strap in an old slaughter house. He was beaten and bleeding. We left the slaughter house and found Kenji and then we left." I went on for a long time about omega point, Arron coming to omega point and me falling in love with him but being to scared to mention it to anyone, breaking up with Adam, going into battle only to be shot by the supreme commander, Arron bring me back to life, coming to base, Arron becoming my boyfriend, killing the supreme commander, redoing the reestablishment and then the wedding. My parents looked completely stunned at all of it. "Well it seems you've accomplished a lot sweetheart" my dad says "you married the man you wanted to use you as a weapon?" My mum asks looking horrified. I turn to Arron who has started to blush "No. He never intended to use me as a weapon he only told his father that so he could get me out of the asylum. He wanted me out so he could feel pain like his mother because at the time his mother had an awful disease that meant she was always in pain and he wanted to feel what she was feeling but then he discovered hat he was immune to my gifts and he also noticed that he was in love with me" I tell my mother and Arron squeezes my hand tighter "that the sweetest thing I've ever heard" my mother says "there's something else we need to tell you" I say "what's wrong" my mum asks "nothing's wrong but me and Arron are going to have a baby I became pregnant about 5 days ago" I say "congratulations!" My father shouts and my mum starts to cry again "I'm so happy for you darling" she says smiling. "So what's happening with you. What's been happening since I left?" I ask "not much" my mother says "but there is someone I want to show you" and she leads me out of the room and Arron and Kenji follow.
We come to Sonya and Sara's room and my mum opens the door. Inside Sonya is sitting on the bed and Sara is sitting on the floor "hello mrs Ferrars" "hello Sara" my mother replies and we walk into the room and a little girl is sitting behind the door and just as my father walks in she jumps out and screams "BOO!!" And we all start to laugh my mum grabs onto her and lifts her into her arms "you wee rascal" my mum giggles and so does the little girl "Juliette this is Rose. She is our daughter" my mum says. I walk toward my mum and shake the little girls hand "it's very nice to meet you Rose" I say smiling down at her "are you my big sister?" She asks "I guess so" I say and she starts to laugh.
After about thirty minutes of playing with Rose my parents, Kenji, Arron and I walk back to the meeting room. When we sit down I start to speak "when did you have Rose?" I ask "we didn't I couldn't have any more children so we went to the orphanage and there was an eleven month old baby dropped off that day so we adopted her" my mum says "when did you adopt her?" I ask "about three years after you left" my mum says "well she's very sweet I'm very happy for you" I say "we chose to adopt her because she looked like you she has brown hair in soft curls and green eyes" my dad says. I smile at him "how old is she now?" I ask "she's six years old" my mum sighs. "Where are you staying" I ask "well we were looking for a new house after we adopted Rose and we found one but about a year ago we noticed the house had a rat in fe station and we can't find another house to stay in so we are living in a hotel just now" my father says "you could stay here if you like we've got plenty of spare rooms" I say and look at Arron just to check he smiles and nods at me. "Are you sure? We wouldn't want to impose" my mum says "no that would be great I'd really like you to stay and our baby would get to meet it's only grandparents" I say "well thank you Juliette. we'll come stay with you" my dad says "I'll get a car to take you back to the hotel to collect your belongings then you can come back whenever you feel like it" I say "thank you Juliette" my mother says and she pulls me into another hug and she reaches for the door "we better go but it's been really nice seeing you sweetheart" my dad says "okay well I'll see you soon" I say and they walk out the door waving then they close the door.