Welcome

After my parents closed the door Arron came over and gave me a hug "well-done Juliette" he says into my hair "for what?" I ask "for welcoming your parents.
Not many people would be able to do that after the way they treated you" he says "do you like them" I ask "I think they're very nice but it's hard to completely like someone when I know they mistreated someone I care about" he says "I think they really are sorry though" I say "yeah they sound it" Kenji says "are you being sarcastic?" I ask "no I always sound sarcastic because most of the time I lie" he replied. I laughed "we better go find a room my parents can stay in" I say "yeah I think there's one free near Sonya and Sara's bedroom. It actually two rooms joint up like our room and my office so it would be perfect for the three of them" Arron says "yeah sounds good" I say then we walk out the door and Kenji walks in the opposite direction from us "I need to visit the little boys room I'll see you at dinner" he says "okay see you then".
We come to a door three down from Sonya and Sara's room and Warner opens the door. Inside it looks like our room. It has a four poster bed, a walk-in-wardrobe, a bookshelf, a desk and chair, a dressing table, a bathroom at the side of the room and a door leading to the other bedroom. We walk into the other room to see what it looks like. "Do you think this room will be okay for your family?" Arron asks "this will be perfect" I reply. This room was smaller than the main bedroom. It had a double bed, a desk and chair, a bookshelf, a small wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
We walk out the room and wander back to our room. When we got back to our room we both sit on the bed "I was thinking that since I don't really use my office any more we could turn it into a room for the baby" Arron says "no. You do still use your office" I say "I want to turn it into a room for the baby. This baby should have a normal upbringing and it's not really going to get one if I has to share a room with us" he says "if you're sure you want to" I say "I'm very sure love" and he pulls me in for a hug "we better start moving all my furniture out of the room" he says "maybe tomorrow we'll have to help my parents tonight" I reply "okay sweetheart".
After dinner I heard a car come to the front door I ran to see who it was. My parents were standing at the door carrying Rose who must have fallen asleep on the drive here. I gently take Rose from my dad's arms and carry her up to her room. When we get into her room I gracefully lay her down on the bed and slip off her shoes and tuck her in to bed then go back downstairs to help my parents.
Once my parents, Arron and myself had dropped everything off in my parents room we walked downstairs to our bedroom and went into Arron's office and sad around the table. "How long did it take you to get here?" I asked "about a hour and fifteen minutes" my dad answered. "Do you like your room?" I asked "it's lovely sweetie" my mother said. "But I'd really like to hear more about you honey" my mum says "I think I told you everything earlier mum" I say "I'd like to know what your plans are for the baby and I know it's early but do you have any names you like" she asked "yes we've decided to call it Alice for a girl and if it's a boy we're going to call it Jack" I say "very sweet names" my dad says.
We went on talking about the baby for two and a half hours. We talked about things we had never even considered thinking about this early. At about eleven o'clock my parents decided to go back to heir room. Arron walked them back I case they got lost.
After they had all gone I went into the closet and put on my purple pyjamas then went to bed and went to sleep. I was awoken about ten minutes later by Arron crawling into bed behind me and holding me close to his chest. "I love you sweetheart" he says "I love you too" I say them I fall back to sleep.
The next morning after me and Arron are dressed we walk to my parents room and knock on the door. My dad shouts for us to come in. When we walk in their room is still filled with boxes, my mum is doing her hair and my dad and rose are playing on the bed. "We came to take you to breakfast I case you didn't know where it was" I say "okay well we'll follow you then" my dad says while standing us and lifting Rose into his arms. "Just wait one minute dear just finishing straightening my hair" my mum says.
After we've all collected breakfast we all went and sat at our usual table. "This must be your parents" castle says "yes this is Robert and Alicia Ferrars" I say it's very nice to meet you" my dad says to castle "I'm castle" he says "nice to meet you" my mum says "what's the cutie's name?" Castle asks "this is Rose" my mum replies. Then we all eat.
Later after we'd all finished eating Arron and I walked back to my parents room to help them unpack. I went to rose's room to help her. "The colour of these walls are very boring" she says "well maybe we can paint them. What's your favourite colour?" I ask "I like yellow" she says "would you like to paint your room yellow" I ask "yes please" she squeals. "Then we better go get some paint" I say and I offer her my hand.
After telling my parents that we were going to go get some paint we ran to Kenji's room and banged on his door. "come in" he yelled so we walked in "can you please take us to get some paint?" I ask "why?" He replied "we want to paint Rose's room" I say "okay" he says then we walk out of the room and go to Kenji's car and we jump in and off we go.