#1 | They Never Saved Me, Why Should I Save Them?

❝ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ❞

~♡~♡~

Shouto sat in class, staring out the window while Aizawa-Sensei explained something Shouto didn't care about. 

Frankly, he hates that he has to waste his time with all these goodie two shoes, but if it helps the League, then he can tolerate the extra bother.

Although he dislikes how UA is teaching kids that "heroes" are the ones in the good. If that was true, he wouldn't be here, spying for the League. Heroes are corrupt. They only care about themselves and their reputation. He should know, he spent his entire life with one.

In the end, heroes only exist because villains do.

Villains only exist because they had to. They were given no choice. It was either die, or sacrifice everything to protect yourself, and yourself only.

Flashback

Shouto stood in front of UA.

"You are my greatest masterpiece!"

He scoffed. Hero society...What a joke.

Why would he become a hero, if that's the thing that brought him pain over and over again? No one was there to help him. No one saved him. No one cared.

So why should he care for them?

As long as the hero system is filled with corrupt and meaningless heroes, like his father, he will burn it all down. Soon enough, heroes will cease to exist.

He'll make sure of it.

"What are you thinking about?" A voice asked.

Shouto turned to face a man with multiple purple scars covering his body. His eyes narrowed as he looked the man over.

"Woah Woah! I'm not here to hurt you." The man stepped back.

Shouto rolled his eyes, stepping away from UA, and back to his house.

"Come on, Sho! Don't walk away from me!" The scarred man whined.

Shouto stopped dead in his tracks.

"How do you know that name?" He asked, accusingly.

There wasn't a response.

"I asked, how do you know that name?" Shouto repeated, flatly, as he turned around.

"Come on! I know it's been 9 years, but I didn't change that much, did I?" He asked, a tint of joy in his voice.

"What are you talking about?" The man seemed similar, but Shouto couldn't place his finger on it.

"Let me give you a clue! Remember when our beloved dad was mad at you when you said that you wanted to be like All Might?"

Shouto's breath stopped. 'our?'

"How do you know that?"

"Well, I was there, of course! I protected you and got burned in the process. Come on, Sho! You really don't remember me?"

'No. It can't be. He died.'

"...Touya?"

"There we go! You remembered!" The man (Touya?) wiped an imaginary tear from his eye.