#8 | Bury Me Alive With The Beasts And Demons

❝ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ❞

~♡~♡~

Cops and heroes swarmed location Shouto was seen getting food, trying to pick up any hints of where The League might be.

Shouto was usually extremely careful, especially after being named a villain, but Aizawa finding him caught him off-guard.

He might have accidentally dropped his burner phone when he jumped into the portal...

And he was sure that they would've found it by now. Which was definitely not good for him because all of his texts and calls to Touya were still there. It would've been smart for him to delete the call logs and texts after, but he was confident that he wouldn't lose the phone.

Well, he lost the phone. He was sure Shigaraki was going to kill him.

"You did what!?" Shigaraki slammed his hand on the counter.

And, he was right.

"I dropped the phone," Shouto answered calmly.

Shigaraki took a deep breath, "What was on the phone, brat?"

Shouto laughed nervously, "Um, chats with Touya, and call logs."

Shigaraki fumed out of his ears, "Fuck! They can track the texts and calls!"

Shouto was already aware of that. Which was why he was nervous to tell Shigaraki.

"Listen up, brat. You better get that phone back. Knife girl will go with you to back you up." Shigaraki pointed at Shouto accusingly.

Shouto nodded his head understandingly. He looked at Toga, who smiled, excited.

"So, should we get ready?" Shouto asked.

Toga jumped excitedly, "Oh, absolutely!"

~♡~♡~

Tsukauchi was in the police station, Aizawa behind him.

They were surprised when they saw a burner phone right where Shouto disappeared into the portal.

It was cracked, a little annoying, but nothing they couldn't handle. They first had to fix the screen, so they could actually see whatever they were looking for. Then, they had to have someone break into the phone, seeing as Shouto was smart enough to put a password.

"It's open." Suzuki, the IT guy told.

Shouto's burner phone had been connected to Suzuki's laptop, so he could break into it.

"Finally." Aizawa sighed.

They opened the phone. The only apps were Messages and Call. Aizawa concluded it was probably how he contacted the league.

"Go on the text messages first," Tsukauchi ordered Suzuki.

The messages app opened. There were multiple contacts. There were random names that Aizawa had never seen before.

"All of these are fake." Suzuki informed, "they're probably there, so it wouldn't be suspicious if anyone found the phone."

"Is there a real one?" Aizawa asked.

The sound of keyboards clicking sounded the room.

"Seems like the only real one is the contact 'Brother'. Which is probably Dabi."