#9 | The End | Sorry Can't Save Me Now

❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ, ɪ ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ❞

~♡~♡~

The conference was a month ago.

Endeavor's hero license was removed for the month, and he had just got it back today. Although, he hadn't left the house at all. The weight of his sins weighing him down. Fuyumi had to come and bring groceries now and then because he just couldn't get up.

He felt bad. He didn't want to burden her. He felt so worthless.

Was this how Shouto felt? Touya?

Endeavor groaned at the path his train of thought was going down.

He saw the news. Some people still consider him a hero, other a monster, and some uncertain.

There should be no debate. He is a monster. He put his family through hell. And yet, he still got away with it. He's not sure how to feel about that.

He turned the TV on, attempting to forget about everything. To his luck, the first thing that came up was about Shouto.

"New member of League of Villains, Shouto Todoroki, made an appearance at Yokohama City, causing quite a ruckus with the rest of The League. Heroes are having a hard time dealing with them, and seem to be requesting backup. Any heroes available, your help will be greatly appreciated." The lady on the news said, desperately.

Endeavor's eyes widened. It zoomed up to a video of Shouto easily taking down heroes (with techniques he learned during training with Endeavor) and the league doing so as well.

He stood up, quickly rushing to put his hero costume on. He was about to walk out the door before Fuyumi bumped into him.

"Oh." She looked up to Endeavor.

She heard the TV, understanding where her father was going.

"Good luck, dad."

~♡~♡~

Before...

"You sure this is going to work?" Mr. Compress looked to Shouto, who had a confident look on his face.

"For sure. We'll help you guys take care of the heroes until the old man gets there. Then I will kill him." Shouto nodded affirmingly, confirming his own plan.

"Sure, whatever you say." Shigaraki rolled his eyes.

"Can't believe I'm letting you kill him." Touya passive-aggressively mentioned.

Shouto went out of hiding, freezing all the coming cars to their spots. He then signaled for the rest of them to come out and make a scene.

It didn't take long for heroes to come. The first few were low-ranks, and Shouto easily defeated them. The next ones were becoming increasingly difficult. Soon enough, some in the top 20 came.

'Perfect. While they take care of them, I'll wait for dad.'

Shouto ran to Touya, "get the Nomus ready," he whispered.

The entire place was a disaster. Civilians running away, police attempting to help the heroes, and Nomus going after the civilians to distract heroes.

Shouto was becoming slightly impatient.

'Is he even gonna show?'

"Shouto!"

Shouto smiled happily, 'looks like he will.'