#2 | It Rains In Hell

❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪꜱ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟꜱ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄᴀʀꜱ❞

~♡~♡~

Shouto decided to stay at the villain's base for a bit longer. He had told his teachers he was visiting his mother for a bit, so he could be gone for a couple more hours at most.

Shouto walked into the room and found Twice and Spinner competing in a video game, Shigaraki dusting up another controller, Toga painting her nails, and Mr. Compress playing with his glass orbs.

'Huh. Looks like Touya's out doing whatever shit he usually does.' Shouto thought.

He walked up to the couch where Toga sat and plopped down on it. Most people find Toga weird and obnoxious but Shouto doesn't really mind her. Sure, she has a weird obsession with blood, but she also was misjudged by society. Shouto related to her if anything. They were both mistreated, and have the same goal in mind.

"Hiya ShoSho! Do you think they're pretty?" She asked, stuffing her hand in Shouto's face.

"Yeah, I guess. Hey, that looks a lot like..."

"Blood! That's because it is!" Toga interrupted him.

"Of course It is." Shouto sighed.

"How's my Izuku doing? Oh and Ochako!" Her eyes glinted.

"Fine, I guess," Shouto answered.

Toga pouted at the short answer.

"Come on, ShoSho! You have to give me more of an answer than that!"

"Sorry, that's all I can say." Shouto shrugged.

"Fine! Hey, did you look on TV? Your dad's on there. He really has no idea how to talk to the press, does he?" She said, giggling a bit.

"Mhm." They sat next to each other, having subtle small talk. A good portion was about Midoriya or Uraraka, but Shouto didn't mind answering some questions. Once Toga had all the information she needed, she left to collect some more blood for the 'mission'.

Shouto played a bit with Twice and Spinner and had a small conversation with Mr. Compress. He was getting pretty bored, that is until the perfect opportunity to mess with Shigaraki presented itself.

Shigaraki had a new controller in hand. His eyes were glued to the TV, hands moving quickly pressing different buttons. Shouto walked over, scanning Shigaraki's movements to choose a perfect moment to strike.

Shigaraki's grip loosened, just before Shouto snatched the controller away from him and ran like his life depended on it (which it did).

"You damn brat! Get over here right now!" Shigaraki yelled, chasing after Shouto.

"You're gonna have to catch me, dumbass!" Shouto yelled back, making a dash towards the door.

Twice and Spinner stopped their game to cheer on Shouto, while Mr. Compress starting walking away muttering,

"What morons."

Before Shouto could make it out the door, there was a purple mist that devoured him and spit him back out, right in front of Kurugiri. Shouto fell on his ass, looking up with a pout face.

"Hey! You ruined the fun!"

"Fun is being alive for long enough to reach our goal. You keep acting like this, and it won't be long before Shigaraki dusts you into thin air." Kurugiri stated, taking the controller from Shouto.