#5 | I Deserve To Be Alright, I Deserve To Sleep At Night

❝ᴡʜʏ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ? ʜᴀꜱ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ?❞

-ꜱᴜᴢᴜʏᴀ ᴊᴜᴜᴢᴏᴜ [ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ɢʜᴏᴜʟ]

~♡~♡~

Finally, it was the day.

The day Shouto would finally be free.

The day, he shows the world, what their heroes are actually like.

The day people learn that their 'Number 1 Hero' is a monster, behind the mask.

And Shouto would make sure, they understand what he went through. What he had to endure because they trusted the wrong person.

Make sure, they understand, that he broke. He broke, and it was their fault.

"Todoroki-kun? Are you okay?" Midoriya asked, tilting his head.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

Except for this time, he actually meant it.

"Listen up problem children," Aizawa started once everyone was outside the bus. "You've been seated next to a partner for the ride there and back. I've considered your friend groups."

People all started excitingly talking.

"Shut up," Aizawa glared. "Anyways, I'll read the groups."

Aoyama and Shouji.

Ashido and Sero.

Asui and Uraraka.

Iida and Tokoyami.

Ojiro and Hagakure.

Kaminari and Shinsou.

Kirishima and Bakugou.

Kouda and Satou.

Jirou and Yaoyorozu.

Todoroki and Midoriya.

"If you don't like your partner, well then suck it up. You'll only be with them for an hour there and back."

Everyone looked for their partner. Todoroki found Midoriya, not paying attention to whatever he was mumbling about. Students quickly filed onto the bus.

"Who are you excited to see?" Shouto heard Uraraka ask Asui.

"Kero, I'm not sure. I guess Hawks."

That small answer led to many comments and yells.

"Oh, me too! And hearing Endeavor's speech is gonna be interesting!" Kaminari yelled.

Shouto wanted to laugh. Endeavor's speech is going to be about his new 'number 1' spot. If he wasn't the one attacking the place, Shouto thinks he would actually die from the amount of bullshit Endeavor would be saying.

"Can you shut up?" Shinsou groaned.

Shouto took his headphones out of his bag, pulling them over his head.

Calming music played, as Shouto attempted to sleep.

...

"Guys look! Todoroki is sleeping!" Kaminari pointed out. "We should prank him"

Shinsou looked over to Kaminari smiling evilly, "Count me out. I don't wanna get on that guy's bad side."

"Kaminari, you may not prank Todoroki! He is trying to sleep!"