Shinsou Hitoshi X Reader: Villainous

Quirk: Telepathy

(3rd POV)

It was all supposed to be so easy. Sneak into the nuclear power plant and steal their supply of plutonium and sell it on the black market. You and your comrades have planned it all perfectly.

Your first comrade would knock the guards out, releasing a knockout gas from the pores on his body. You then read their minds to figure out where the plutonium and what would give them access in and tell you other teammates so they could create an illusion so they look like they have access and get what they need to steal it. Then your third comrade then creates a containment cube to take the plutonium and then the four of you leave by the stolen car you fourth comrade suited up so there would be no connections to any of you.

That was what should have happened, but of course a hero just had to show up and ruin it. And unfortunately it was an underground hero so you didn't know what their quirk was, so you didn't know how to fight them.

You could tell he was an excellent fighter as he took your first comrade with his moving scarf and was now currently fighting your other partner who was creating realistic illusions hoping this would distract the hero long enough so you all could steal the plutonium.

It didn't look like it will be long until the hero knows what is going on so you look to see how your third comrade was doing making the containment cube. He didn't look good as it takes time to use the right metal to contain something as radioactive as plutonium. Needing more time you decided to jump in the fight too.

He must have heard you running to him as his head is now directed at you. To try and help your comrade you started using your quirk to hear his thoughts. 'Great I still have no clue how that girl seems to be able to make so many transforming weapons out of thin air and now another villain decided to join the fun. I should try to tie her up as soon as I can in order to deal with one of them.' You heard the guy think in his head.

He then began thinking where he would aim to hit you with his scarf, so you dodged to the side just in time making the scarf not be able to grab you. 'How did she know how to move so quickly?!' You heard him ask in his head. The scarf then moved your direction and knowing where he wanted the to go you leaned back making the scarf move above you. Seeing the opportunity you grabbed the scarf thinking you could drag him towards you.

You were wrong as he had more control of his scarf and made it wrap around your wrists to lift you in the air and throw you to the other side of the room. You groaned while the scarf unwrapped and moved back to the mysterious hero who then jumped up in the air as if he was trying to dodge something. You assumed this was an illusion at work so you took this second to regain your senses and stand up.

The hero's scarf moved to the right and that made the scarf hit the air. After seeing this happen you could only hope that he has bad aim and he did not try to hit an illusion one of your teammates made. You couldn't tell as the one who can create illusions make it so only one person sees them.

Wanting to find out what it was you used your quirk again and began hearing his thoughts. 'I know I definitely hit that flying saw, so why didn't it seem as if I hit anything. My scarf had to have hit that weapon... unless there was no saw for it to hit at all.' He thought in his head. "Interesting." The purple haired hero said out loud.

This was getting worse by the second as now knows what your partner's quirk is making it useless now. He quickly shot his scarf out to your partner and made them wrap around her upper body as well drag her towards him allowing to give a swift kick to the head and knock her out. "Now that she is down, let's see what you can do." The hero says with his full attention on you.