Rules.2

BAKUGO'S POV:

Once the doctor told us that I will never feel warmth again, I started panicking.

Dad had to walk over me and start rubbing circles on my back till I calmed down and I heard the old hag stutter ' t-then how w-will he be able to get better?'

The doctor had apparently called a specialist, I only just found out when he walked into the room. He apparently heard the hags question and replied with, 'Well from the tests I ran it seems his blood's circulation of his blood can slowly raise his temperature which should keep him steady as long as he doesnt get exposed to any extreme temperature.'
'But this will sadly mean he will always be cold no matter how hard he will try to be warm'
I feel a bit better knowing that I still have a chance to live but knowing that I can't do anything fun like snowball fights, snow cones, slushies, icecream, building snowmans etc. But i just wanted to make sure before i ruin my life

"S-so basically something as simple as going into a cold pool could k-kill m-me?"

'Sadly yes and since this is a new disease we have no treatment but i managed to get a team working on it but we don't think we will get a positive outcome on finding a cure. I'm sorry.'
"O-okay t-thank you"
'But before I go can you tell me exactly what happened'

If i tell them when it started then the hag might know what i do to deku, and then the hag will definitely get mad.... I'll just have to tell them what happened after I left those extras.

"W-well i was feeling very cold all winter like usual, but today was especially bad.... I-i s-started to feel dizzy then i slipped over in some snow and the i blacked out and that's all i remember"

' Okay so i was right, things colder than you can cause your body temperature to lower kinda like a reptile in a way. Once your temperature is back to normal we will let you go back home, but your room must stay warm to make sure nothing colder than you comes inside, no ice cream either or cold substances like that.'

I was overwhelmed with all this information.

My life was ruined.

I'll never be able to do anything fun ever again....

I slightly smile trying to lighten the mood a bit

I've also noticed my parents haven't said anything in a while so I turn to look at them and all I can see is the sadness that is spread across their faces.

The worried faces of the doctors and my parents made me even more anxious about the situation but I still tried my best to do everything he could to make everyone slightly more happier, even though he is the one who needs to be reassured the most.

Finally after a few hours I heard the hag speak up 'may i ask how long it may take for his temperature to go back to normal?'

I look into her eyes to see that she is on the verge of crying which just makes me want to cry.

But I've got to be strong for them.

The specialist saw the pain in her eyes so decided to speak calmer 'well due to his body temperature being only 50 degrees. It could take a week or so and he would have to stay here the entire time. By the time the week is up we will create a list of everything he needs when he gets discharged from the hospital inorder to keep him safe.'

'O-okay' my parents say in unison

'I'll go home and pick up some clothes for all of us'
'Alright i'll stay here and maybe get some dinner for us as well'
"O-okay, j-just don't-leave me for to l-long" I surprisingly manage to say.

*the next day at school the teacher announced that Bakugo won't be coming to school for the next couple of days*

IZUKU'S POV:
Well to bad.... Kacchan wont get to see what i've planned.

When kacchan gets back he will finally get to see what he has always wanted...hahha..

Me dead...

Me jumping...

Me dead...

Me landing...

Me dead...

Me dead...

Me dead...

Finally schools ended and i'm about to do this, congrats kacchan, you've finally gotten what you've always asked for...

As soon as I was about to take that swan dive I thought to myself..

Why should I let him win, what would I get out of it?

I guess today's just not my day......

Bakugo....

MITSUKI'S POV:

After a week of being in the hospital, my little brat got better and the specialist gave me a list of the things he can't do.

Before he went back to school i decided to read the list out to hi just to make sure that he extra careful:

1. "He has to stay warm during winter and autumn"

2. "Stay away from anything under the temperature of 85 degrees"

3. "During winter be extra careful"

4. "If you come in contact with anything cold immediately rinse your body off to try and balance the outside temperatures"

"There aren't that many things but they are quite important just please don't stress brat."

' yeah yeah don't stress, thats pretty fucking hard just letting ya know' i hear him mutter.

"Brat... I know it's hard to stress and I know I have no clue how you are feeling right now but please just try to stay strong, life will be on your side eventually, i promise!"

957 words 💖

HEYLLOOO 🦕 I just wanted to apologise for how boring this chapter must be since basically the whole entire thing was just speech hahah 🧶 but thank you for putting up for it ✨ sorry that this chapter isn't as king as the last one it's just that this will be the end of the middle school vibe as we are now moving onto UA 🐠 We also got two uploads in one day!!🥂 I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🎊 and that you have an amazing morning,afternoon, evening and night ☺️

BAIIIIII xxxx