He agreed.6

MINA'S POV:
It's been half an hour since we got deku to ask babebae to hang out with us and he still hasn't returned, making us 'sadly' assume the worst of this situation. Bakubae has already killed him *sniff* *sniff*.

I was about to announce the news saying we should probably start throwing the funeral since by now his chances were 0.1% when uraraka suddenly shouted out

'DEKU?! LOOK GUYS!! THERE'S DEKU! HE'S ALIVE!!!'

We all turned to look at the direction uraraka was pointing at and surely enough there was deku shuffling his way over, using his shirt to cover his face.

And as soon as he came closer he hid the emotions on his face and his expressions soon became neutral again.

But that doesn't matter.

Nor does the fact that he made it out alive.

What mattered the most was that.....

I COULD SMELL A SHIPPPPPPP!!!!

"Sooooooo~"

I teased

"How did it gooooo~"

'he's coming with us'

He said with his usual goofy smile in his almight pose.

Everyone, including me, excluding Deku, were surprised and shocked

'HOW DID U DO THAT? YOU MAGIC OR SOMETHING????' said the rest of the bakusqaud said in unison.

'I just asked heh'

All the girls knew that was a lie but none of them had the tits to speak up so I knew I had to.

It was my destiny.

It was my reason to live.

They had to be together.

Dekubaku forever!

"*deku... *insert evil chuckle*..... Are you sure all you guys did was talk... I mean you were with him for a very long time...?"

'e-eh? Eh?! EHHHHHHH! No no no! Mina-san you've got it all wrong... I uhh we were just talking, it just umm took a while to convince him? Yeah! That's it! It took a while to get him to come ahhahaheha'

by this time a massive grin spread wide cross the width of my secretful face

"sure,sure,sure, whatever helps you sleep at night!"

I knew I wasn't the only one to see straight through him as practically all of the girls were squealing and fangirling with me.

But The boys.

The boys are to dumb to understand it.

Way to dumb.

'Mina-san leave midobro alone! You can't find tea out of everything!' 'Yeah!!!'

all the boys said in unison.

"Oh kiri, sweet sweet kiri. Wherever I am around, tea always follows. You wouldnt understand."

And the time instead of the boys agreeing it was the girl. Just as it should be. *insert proud mina noises*

By now deku was trying to get us to stop bickering the same way he usually gets us to stop.

Deku jumps up onto his feet and stands between the two sexes waving his arms around wildly shouting random things.

' anyways, kacchan said he would meet us at the front gate at 7:20, in half an hour so lets start to get ready!'