Dismissal.9

AIZAWA'S POV:
It had already been two days since Mitsuki called me to tell me Katsuki was in the hospital.

I watched as everyone started to walk into class, some headed to sit down but others stayed in their 'groups' "alright everyone take your seats" everyone sat down and they seem to notice that Bakugo wasn't here.

'U-I'm has anyone seen kacchan?' "Actually I have an answer to that question midoriya, Bakugo will not be in class for over a week due to personal matters"

I watch everyone start to get worried

"well anyways let's get back to class"

Time skip to about a week later (Saturday)

I call mitsuki just to check up on how bakugo's doing and apparently he is still unconscious but is doing better, they won't tell me exactly what is wrong with him which is slightly annoying but at least I'm getting some information

BAKUGO'S POV:
I slowly start to open my eyes just to be greeter with the harsh hospital lights. I squint and adjust to the lights and look around to see my mum and dad on the couch next to me in the hospital bed. I start to remember what happened.

"M-mum" I say faintly. I watch my mum jolt out of her sleep to see me awake 'oh thank god' she rushes to my side along with my dad who also woke up instantly.

'DOCTOR HE WOKE UP!' She screamed and with that a doctor rushed in to find me awake

'you're awake that good we were getting worried there' "h-how long was i out for?"

'A week'

"that's pretty bad...." " w-wait! y-you didn't tell anyone at s-school right?!" ' katsuki relax i didn't tell anyone anything, i just told aizawa that you were in hospital for a bit'' the hag reassured me before the doctor spoke up 'now we realised there isn't much we can do for you at the hospital now so we are going to allow you to go back to the dorms but you MUST be extra careful so that nothing like this happens again'

"a-alright"

i stayed in the hospital for one more day and then i left on sunday night, i was still very weak and my immune system down as well so i could get sick a lot easier now.

The doctors make me wear a mask and I can't really walk without help and my voice is quite faint as well. I was told that I still had a blue tint to my face but only just enough to make my skin look pretty pale, nothing else.

20 minutes has passed since I was dismissed from the hospital and we have now arrived back at the dorms and apparently Aizawa had been informed I was coming back today.

471 words 💖

Sorry for not posting in ages even though I said I would I just lost track of the days and forgot about this story (dw I will still continue) ✨ Also I just wanted to apologise for the short chapter as they are re normally around 1000 words but this one was only 471 🥦 I'll try to post again soon though 🦕 thank you for reading my story!! 🦈 I hope you have an amazing morning/afternoon/evening/night

BAIIIII xxxx