Dorms.3

(A/N) so basically it's now a time skip to when they go to UA and they have already been there for a couple of weeks so everyone knows each-other slightly. Deku isn't as nice to kacchan anymore and he kinda ignores him sometimes as he believes that, that is what the other wants but the real reason Bakugo bullied deku wasn't because he was quirk less but because he k ew that dekus dream was to become a hero so he wanted to toughen him up just in case he ever achieves his dream. No one apart from his algebra know about his illness and like in the anime he is distant from his friends but in this AU he isn't as angry as much as canon Bakugo is and because his friends always hang out to go get Icecream or slush puppies and he can't be around cold substances due to his disease.

AIZAWA'S POV:
It was 7.34am by the time I entered the classroom meaning I was 4 minutes late but I honestly couldn't care less .

" Everyone listen up"

No one listened

"Hello?"

No response again

"EVERYONE SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN"

Very quickly I got everyone's attention and they rushed to their assigned seats.

"Alright, My name is Shouta Aizawa, your home room teacher. Some of you may know me as Eraserhead but you are to always call me Aizawa-sensei or just sensei. Got it?"

'Yes aizawa-sensei' I heard a few of them call out but the majority just said a simple ' yes sensei' like expected.

"Now that I have everyone's attention, I have an announcement to make. We will be moving into dorms this week. That is all"

After that i went behind my desk and pulled out my yellow sleeping bag and quickly got into it falling asleep straight away.

BAKUGO'S POV:
By the time sensei walked through the door it was 7.34.

Meaning he was late.

4 minutes late to be precise.

Sensei quickly got everyone's attention introducing himself as eraserhead. AKA a pro hero. AKA our homeroom teacher. AKA aizawa-sensei.

Sensei made a quick announcement, telling us we will be moving into dorms this week before quickly stepping into his sleeping bag and falling asleep.

'No way my parents will let me move'

'The place most likely has AC and they would definitely freak out, like crazy'

'They wont even let me open a fridge at home without making me wear OVEN GLOVES. How would they supervise me now?'

I thought to myself.

Shitty hair came up to me snapping myself out of my thoughts and he quickly replied to my existence being 'hey bakubro you excited about the dorms?'

"Tch" was really all I had to say about his question. Nothing else came to my mouth as the right words or noises as I should put them to say.

'Oh don't be like that bakubabe it will give us more time to hang outtttt' I heard pinkie quickly add in excitment.

"Don't get your hopes up, i still won't come with you guys even if we move into the dorms"

'Come on bakubaeeeee' i hear her wine

"Whatever pinkie"

'Hey how come you always wear such long clothes like it's the middle of summer how are you cold'

"Cause i am what's it to you dunce face" I scoff.

IZUKU'S POV:
I look over from my desk which seems to be crowed by the 'dekusquad' to see bakugo yelling at his friends.

'Same old kacchan I guess'

I then hear him say to his little squad

'Well I gotta go since sensei is giving us a day off to pack our shit'

After that he gets up and leaves the classroom.

I'm Actually surprised he isn't yelling for once.... Or stuttering like he did that one time in middle school. But then again it was snowing so he may have just been cold? I shouldn't think too much about it.

I soon focus back onto my friends and join in on the conversation.

BAKUGO'S POV:
I started to head back towards my house to tell my parents about the dorms.

I doubt that they will let my move into them but I at least gotta try I guess.

I'll About 7 minutes later I arrive at my house and all of the memories start to come flooding back to me.

How it all started.

Why I am like this.

The past.

The regret.

The self torture.

I shake it off and open the door to see my parents pacing around the room, looking at the clock and then their watches, and then they continued to pace. Repeating this over and over again until they saw me.

I was about to open my mouth but I was cut off by a strange feeling of something wrapped around me. I was confused.

I didn't understand what was happening.

I look around the room to see that my clothing and my essentials were already packed away in suitcases.

It suddenly came to my attention.... my parents where hugging me.

I soon heard the old hag state ' we already heard about the dorms and you are moving in tomorrow so us parents were told to pack everything now and we will be bringing your your space heaters in person later on that day since they are to big to fit into your bags'

"Okay....? You guys are cool with me going to the dorm?" I say with a VERY BIG hint of confusion in my voice with one brow raised.

She soon notices my confusion and then gives me the reason for their choices.

'Well we believe that you are responsible enough and on top of that you will still have your weekly check ups and if things go.... Downhill...... we could always have you live at home again' she then smiles and ruffles my hair which everyone knows I hate.

"Thanks.....i guess"

993 words 💖

HEYLOOO 🦕 I just wanted to apologise that I didn't post anything yesterday and that I am posting quite late today it's just that i was extremely lazy yesterday and I was busy today 🧶 I know these chapters seem to be getting shorter but I think the next one will be closer to 1000 words than this one!! ✨ I really hope you enjoyed this chapter 🐠 and thank you for reading it 🎊 and I would really appreciate it if you commented how you felt about it and to vote ✌🏻 I hope you have an amazing morning, afternoon, evening and night ☺️

BAIIIIIII xxx