Day out + Cudlding .7

BAKUGO'S POV:
I was the last to arrive which obviously was a mistake as all the attention was then on me. None of the girls would leave me alone.

'Why are you so bundled up? You must be hot wearing all of that!' Questioned ponytail. "Nope I'm cold but where are we even going?"

I knew that I couldn't stay out for long so I just wanted to do as much as I could before I needed to leave.

'Oh well we were gonna build a snowman as a class!!'

"Oh okay.."

fuck!

"but Im not touching the snow"

The one time I hang out with them they do something that I can't....

' fineee at least you came.''

We've been out here for a couple of hours now and I can start to feel my body temperature really drop which definitely can't end well.... I gotta hurry up and leave.

I watch everyone build a snowman while I'm just here standing up against a tree shivering like crazy.

Deku suddenly walks up to me, getting closer and closer to my face each step he takes till he is millimeters away

'I already know you are cold, there's no use hiding it' he whispers just loudly enough that I can make out what he is saying but nobody else can. Before I can open my mouth Deku calls the class saying that we need to go as we realised the old man wanted us to do something.

' awwww, well ok we are almost done anyways so we will see you there!'

I have no idea how the nerd noticed but I'm kinda glad he did. We both start wandering back to the dorms and as soon as we enter the dorms we sit down on the couch in the common room.

'Come on take off your jacket and stuff'

"N-No"

I can't do much at this point as my temperature is really low but the one thing I definitely can't do is to let him see my hands!

Deku quickly snatches off my gloves to reveal a light colour surrounding my hands.

'O-oh my gosh kacchan??!!'

'Your so cold I n-need to call recovery girl!!'

" d-deku it won't help...... but.... I think I know what will" I hope this works

"alright then all I need is for you to go and out your pyjamas and then wait for me in your dorm'

DEKU'S POV:
At this point everyone is building a snowman except for one person.... kacchan.

I notice that he is shivering uncontrollably and his ears are turning slightly blue, but I have no idea why he is so cold, especially since it's only autumn!

I walk over to Kacchan till I'm millimetres away from his face and then quietly tell him that I already know he is cold so there is no point in trying to hide it.

"Hey me and kacchan just realised that aizawa had something for us to complete so we have to go now!"

Me and kacchan start heading back to the dorms and in minutes we are back in the common area, he should be warming up now

"Come on take off your jacket and stuff"

all I get in return was a quick no before I saw him start shivering again I was getting slightly suspicious at this point as I thought he should be getting warmer not colder so I snatch both of his gloves off of his hands to reveal an icy blue covering his hands, it was quite faint but even then he shouldn't be that cold.

"O-oh my gosh kacchan??!! You're so cold I n-need to call recovery girl!!"

I was kinda scared to be honest. I wanted to do anything to help him right now but if he didn't want to go to recovery girl I didn't know what to do.

'Alright then all I need is for you to go and put on your pyjamas and wait for me in your dorm'

I was extremely confused on why he wasn't yelling for starters and how this would help in anyway but I've decided to go along with it in case he knows what he is doing. I leave the room to do as kacchan asks.

BAKUGO'S POV:
I watch as Deku leaves the room before I decide to change as well.

I struggle a lot but in the end I manage to change into some shorts and a short sleeved t-shirt.

I knew this was dangerous and could backfire on me immediately but I had to try.

I go into dekus room barely able to keep myself upright as I stumble and shiver on my way down. Just as deku and I make eye contact he rushed up to me yelling my name

"I-I'm fine deku j-just lay down p-please"

he quickly nods his head before laying down in the bed. I lay down next to him and started to big spoon him.

Just as I thought.

H-he makes me feel......warm.

I start to tear up not knowing the actual reason yet I don't let Deku see me.

'A-are you feeling better k-kacchan?' I heard him ask

"Y-yeah......thank you"

"o-one more thing before you go to sleep..."

'Yes kacchan?'

"D-do you have a T-thermometer?"

'Yeah I do'

"can you get it please" and with that he gets up to go retrieve the thermometer, as soon as he leaves the bed is like someone turned off all the head in the house in the middle of a snow storm. "C-cold" I whisper to myself as I hug myself to try and beat up slightly.

Deku comes back with the thermometer in his hands and he then climbs back into the bed before handing it to me.

"Thanks" I quickly grab it from his hands to see that it's one of the forehead devices so I scan my forehead.

'93 degrees, k-kacchan, that's not normal, we need to call someone!'

I could hear the worry in his voice and it only made me feel sad

"T-trust me they can't help...... but lying with you makes me feel better so can we go back to that p-please"

I say whilst getting slightly flustered. We go back to cuddling. By the time I woke up it was 6:36 and for the first time in ages I actually felt warm!

I look down to see deku sleeping in my arms. Cute. I don't know how but for some reason you help me I said to myself, a smile creeping up onto my face.

1115 words 💖

HEYLOOOOO 🦕 Sorry about not posting in like forever 💥 but anyways thank you so much for all the support I've been getting I really appreciate it 🥦 I hope you have an amazing morning/afternoon/evening/night 😁

BAIIIII xxx