The reveal.12

MITSUKI'S POV:
"I guess i Should tell you...."

"Katsuki is unable to feel or take in heat so when he experiences something colder than him his body temperature will drop to a dangerously low temperature with no real way of getting it back up to normal"

I look around to see all of his classmates and teachers shocked by the news i had just explained to them in very brief detail.

IZUKU'S POV:
He grips onto me tighter as he shivers.

'W-warm...' "I know, I know it's all gonna be alright ok?" I sooth as I start to caress the start of his head.

'Wait what's going on? He is usually freezing right now especially after jumping into a cold pool....' I take my eyes off of Kacchan to be met by a confused mitsuki. I look back at Kacchan and start stroking his hair before I continue my end of the conversation.

"I'm not sure to be honest, for some reason.... He said I make him feel warm"

'wait so this w-whole time he was.. Suffering and that's why he never ate slushies  or ice cream with us...'

' he didnt ignore us he just-couldn't....'  The ambulance finally arrives and they fortunately let me ride alongside bakugo in the emergency vehicle. When we got to the doctors class 1-A, aizawa-sensei and mum also came along.

KIRISHIMA'S POV:
The doctor walks up to us 'i have some news..' we all stand up. ' surprisingly he body temperature is back up to 98 degrees (BTW I KNOW THE NORMAL BODY TEMPERATURE IS 37 DEGREES BUT AS YOU CAN TELL IN THIS STORY IT ISN'T) even after jumping in the pool and after running some tests we believe it's due to the body heat of Izuku Midoriya we have no idea why or how but Bakugo Katsuki can only feel that boys body heat' we were all shocked by the news but we eventually go inside bakubro's room and what we all saw was even more shocking.

We all walked in the room seeing baku bro and midobro cuddling on the hospital bed, wholesomely but gently kissing each other

IZUKU'S POV:
I guess somehow everyone creeped into the room without me or kacchan noticing but we finally did after we pulled apart. We both were as red as tomatoes, neither minds were functioning so i just put some random words into sentences

"I-i um was just um giving kacchan some warmth" 'Y-yeah that's what he was doing' he said backing me up. I watched as Aunty and mum looked at each other at the same time and in unison shouted 'WE'RE GONNA BE GRANDMA'S TOGETHER!!!!!!'

Even though me and kacchan looked like tomatoes before after hearing what they said we were beyond red heck we were even beyond cinnabar red (cinnabar is a naturally red ore that contains mercury or for those who like chemistry mercury sulfide HgS)

"s-so you saw...?" 'Yep everyone saw!' Mina finally speaks up but dang it wasn't helpful with this situation at all 'everyone the day has come... everyone say it with me'

'SHHHIIIIIPPPPPPP' at this point everyone is yelling it even aizawa-sensei! They are all fangirling/oying over us and i can tell that kacchan is embarrassed. It was adorale must I add.

THIRD PERSON POV:
From this point of bakugo never really had temperature problems. Both him and deku had gotten married after deku proposed to him and they both came heroes deku #1, bakugo #2, todoroki #3, momo #4 and kirishima #5, also Aizawa is now the principal of UA. Also Deku and Bakugo adopted 2 kids, one of them was 5 and the other one was 7. The 5 year old was called Yamanaka Bakugo and the 7 year old was called Kawata Bakugo. Yamanaka was born march 28th and Kawata was born november 13th.

THE END

651 words 💖

HEYLLLLOOOO so this is the last chapter of this book  🧊 thank you so much for reading it and sticking through with my crappy writing to the end! 🐸 overall in this entire book there was 11379 words and 12 chapters not including the A/N 🐡 Rememeber if you enjoed reading this then please vote and comment it rally amkes me day thanks 🔪 also i hope you have a wonderful morning/afternoon/everning/night ✨

BAIIIIIIxxxxx